KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Keegan's gone because Ashley's been listening to some of the mong fans we've got (I dread to think the actual percentage of Newcastle fans this is, but after the reaction to signings last night I'd say fairly bloody high) then it's a complete joke. Everytime we head in the right direction someone presses the self-destruct button and it all blows up in our face.

Then again, knowing the press agenda against us, this is just as likely to be utter rot swilled up by the press because they can't talk about a rich sheik taking us over any more - because he did so at City without the press getting a sniff of it.

Okay, I know everyone is on a knife edge here already, but I just had an awful thought, and I think it is only fair for me to share.

Wasn't Ashley spotted with O'Leary by someone at the Arsenal game?!

That would definitely be the last straw for me for sure.

If it wasn't true they'd have issued a statement by now.

So let me get this straight ... if they don't deny a rumor, no matter what the rumor is, that makes it true? 

Not every rumour is lead story on SSN and the BBC.

Ashley to sell toon has been top story on quite a few occasions and they didn't deny it immediately -- didn't make it any truer then, did it?

So let me get this straight ... if they don't deny a rumor, no matter what the rumor is, that makes it true? 

Not every rumour is lead story on SSN and the BBC.

When it's about 'KEEGAN VERSUS ASHLEY!!!' it is.

It's been on all the news outlets since 10.30. it would take them 5 mins to correct it.

So yes.

some people are just fucking stupid.

Okay, I know everyone is on a knife edge here already, but I just had an awful thought, and I think it is only fair for me to share.

Don't...............just don't.

I'd throw my shit at Ashley if that's true

Watch for a turd flying on MOTD

It's been on all the news outlets since 10.30. it would take them 5 mins to correct it.

So yes.

No, professional clubs don't issue statements about pieces of press speculation.

They'd run out of printer paper in no time.

Exactly the same thought crossed my mind.

Imagine O'Dreary chewing Ashley's ear about how he could work wonders with the young squad!

If Keegan's gone because Ashley's been listening to some of the mong fans we've got (I dread to think the actual percentage of Newcastle fans this is, but after the reaction to signings last night I'd say fairly bloody high) then it's a complete joke. Everytime we head in the right direction someone presses the self-destruct button and it all blows up in our face.

Then again, knowing the press agenda against us, this is just as likely to be utter rot swilled up by the press because they can't talk about a rich sheik taking us over any more - because he did so at City without the press getting a sniff of it.

Eh? If Ashley's listened to just one fan he'll know we all love KK.

Our club is run by f***ing c***s.

Always has been nothing new there (apart from a brief Sir John interlude, but he still come out of it a lot richer, and we still ended up with nowt to show)

So yes.

No, professional clubs don't issue statements about pieces of press speculation.

They'd run out of printer paper in no time.

There is press speculation, then their is front page on BBC and top story on SSN. It needs denying.

I'd throw my s*** at Ashley if that's true

Was O'Leary not the barman who pulled MA's pint?

Watch for a turd flying on MOTD

Exactly the same thought crossed my mind.

Imagine O'Dreary chewing Ashley's ear about how he could work wonders with the young squad!

It was Nobby wasn't it - and they were two seperate encounters iirc

Don't...............just don't.

Come to think of it..............he was bigging up the fans at the weekend.

.............................Wipes beads of sweat from forehead, tries to control shakes, shakes ever-reddening face in angst (actually, just like this  :rant: ) and starts to get funny looks in office.

2+2 = 125, shirley?

Guest BeatMakerz

One thing that is baffling me in all this is the fact that Xisco was in our stadium either yesterday or this morning getting his photo's taken etc and there was no sign of KK, I think thats wierd because usually they'd be one with the manager saying how pleased he was to have signed x player, just have a feeling something isnt right  :undecided:

won't somebody think of the children?

Big smile at that - The Simpsons - either busty Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy or horrible Moe or Sideshow Mel saying it !