KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will sure as hell dont spend a lot of money to travel all the way to Newcastle from Norway if Keegan leaves. Was planning a couple of games this year, but that was when I was a bit optimistic about the new season.

Guest nufc_geordie

Anyone got a link to the betfair exchange? Can't find it.

Go to english soccer, barclaycard premiership, managerial change. He's now 1.09

Cheers

I'm gutted, i just can't believe it if its true. I will not accept this, this is not a way to run a club. I don't care this is the beginning of a new season and i won't ever support Ashley or Llambardia for this if its true. I will hunt their heads for ever and the only way i'll forgive any of these board members is if we win a title this season. I'm just gutted throughout! I CANT F****** BELIEVE IT!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Setanta to John Beresford: "Would you sign for Newcastle as a player?"

he'd get a game if sholas anything to go bye

Who's the biggest joke?

a) Newcastle

b) Leeds

c) Hearts

To sack your manager one day after the transfer window without him doing anything wrong beats anything i've seen earlier.

Ironicly it proves that all the Keegan Ashley fallout news were true

Which makes us all look like idiots

Which gives us the highest honour..we my friend..are a joke, and its not even a funny one.

I'm hurting. The enormity of this situation just eclipses everything. I've been of the opinion that Ashley's got his head screwed on; that him and his people need commending for sorting out our finances, that he's done well to make us stable again, and that the recruitment team he brought in was with the right incentives and was working well. I'd even thought we had a good transfer window.

But if they sack Keegan, i'll probably lose every iota of respect for them that i've ever had. This is Kevin Keegan's club and he will take us in the right direction. Right back to square one, and lower, if Keegan goes.

I'm hurting. The enormity of this situation just eclipses everything. I've been of the opinion that Ashley's got his head screwed on; that him and his people need commending for sorting out our finances, that he's done well to make us stable again, and that the recruitment team he brought in was with the right incentives and was working well. I'd even thought we had a good transfer window.

But if they sack Keegan, i'll probably lose every iota of respect for them that i've ever had. This is Kevin Keegan's club and he will take us in the right direction. Right back to square one, and lower, if Keegan goes.

You forgot to say 'if this is true'.

Who's the biggest joke?

a) Newcastle

b) Leeds

c) Hearts

To sack your manager one day after the transfer window without him doing anything wrong beats anything i've seen earlier.

Which gives us the highest honour..we my friend..are a joke, and its not even a funny one.

Unfortunately, I agree 100% :(

Guest LucaAltieri

Who's the biggest joke?

a) Newcastle

b) Leeds

c) Hearts

Mate, there's something going on one way or another.

I'm actually getting a bit more confident now. The longer this goes on, and the more I think about it, it just seems illogical and unlikely that KK will leave. On the other hand the press speculation is exactly the sort of thing they have previous for.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but I'm starting to calm down a bit now.

Exactly, just imagine how bad it will be if Wise replaces him

Who's the biggest joke?

a) Newcastle

b) Leeds

c) Hearts

Mate, there's something going on one way or another.

You forgot to say 'if this is true'. :-)))) I am a joke btw