KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Such is the colossal figure of Keegan, this really could be the end of Newcastle as we know it. I know, that sounds very armageddon-like, but we'll have lost our greatest ever manager, the fans may start boycotting, Ashley will be at knife-point every time he walks out the door, finances could fall... and i mean God - we've just brought in a brand new squad who (regardless of who has found them) is now Keegan's team! What the f*** are the players going to think? We could see a mass exodus. Could well be the final straw for the likes of Owen, etc.

Who the f*** will want to come in and who the f*** will want to takeover the place when Ashley caves in?

Worrying as f***. If Keegan goes then we're in deep s***, from every single angle - footballing, financial, attendances, interest.

I honestly question your sanity over the last couple of days Yorkie. Some of your posts have been ridiculous in the extreme. NUFC will still be around with or without KK. It does feel like the end of the world atm, but we'll move on hopefully the new guy will be able to fullfill the dreams that I'm sure KK would have. s*** I'm already talking as if he's gone.

Guest black n white

there is a chance that there will be no announcement today

picked the wrong day to give up smoking

picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...

nah no plans to give that up, inhales, walking in a keegan wonderland :clap2:

If this is all true it's not the end of the world, I'll still be supporting Newcastle United and no amount of changing Managers will sway my support for this club.

Well exactly.  Still in the middle of planning away trip and wouldn't return my season ticket for the cash even if I could.

Guest MagicNumber9

I've honestly lost all intrest in NUFC now, I'm Shite fucking sick of it all, how much shite do they want to put us through?!

Yesterday it was "Spanish ace adds to KK's X-Factor" or something..

now it is : Breaking Xisco signs ...

Not a single word from King Kev on either of the posts :(

Interesting... I *SWEAR* that one of the articles on one of the new players originally said "I haven't even had time to meet the manager yet" or suchlike. But as Matta says... no KK reference until further down in the list of news stories... :(

I cant believe this, were once again being dragged throught the mud, splashed all over the news for the wrong reasons, i personally dont want Keegan to be sacked/resign if thats what is going to happen but know matter what happens my opinion of Mr Ashley has took a severe down turn.

The club really doesnt need this and Newcastle could do without it, know doubt Sky will interview a right little scroat for the nation to watch and think how uneducated and roughish we all must be.  Im not sure what other peoples experiences have been but for a long time now i feel like Newcastle United has given the rest of the country something to laugh at and make fun of, when FF left a thought that would slowly eb away but infact its got worse now.

Mike Ashley has lost my vote for sure.

Guest LucaAltieri

just says bbc understands

It even says 'BBC Radio 5 Live understands', distancing them from the story even more.

The reports are mounting up, but still not a single confirmed source, quote or announcement.

TalkShite: "More on Newcastle after the travel."

Such is the colossal figure of Keegan, this really could be the end of Newcastle as we know it. I know, that sounds very armageddon-like, but we'll have lost our greatest ever manager, the fans may start boycotting, Ashley will be at knife-point every time he walks out the door, finances could fall... and i mean God - we've just brought in a brand new squad who (regardless of who has found them) is now Keegan's team! What the f*** are the players going to think? We could see a mass exodus. Could well be the final straw for the likes of Owen, etc.

Who the f*** will want to come in and who the f*** will want to takeover the place when Ashley caves in?

Worrying as f***. If Keegan goes then we're in deep s***, from every single angle - footballing, financial, attendances, interest.

I honestly question your sanity over the last couple of days Yorkie. Some of your posts have been ridiculous in the extreme. NUFC will still be around with or without KK. It does feel like the end of the world atm, but we'll move on hopefully the new guy will be able to fullfill the dreams that I'm sure KK would have. s*** I'm already talking as if he's gone.

Go fuck yourself man. I don't think i've ever read a post of yours and agreed with it yet i've never called you insane; get a grip.

What established, proven manager is going to want to come here?

Season ticket sales are already down, do you think this will make them improve?

What the fuck are some of our squad members going to think? I'd bet a lot of them are here with Kevin Keegan being one of the main reasons.

You think Ashley is going to be well received by the supporters after this?

NUFC will remain, but not as it were, which is what i said.

'Ridiculous in the extreme'. Fuck off man. It's an opinion.

Guest ChickenKiev

Maybe this is why Milner wanted to leave...cos he knew it was all going to end in tears. Anyway look on the bright side...even if it does all go tits up and ashley wants to sell at least he's paid off all debts. Let's just start from scratch :) NUFC forever!