KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still in absolute denial here, hoping it all magically goes away and Keegan is still in charge after all of this. :lol:

With the sale of Milner and addition of Xisco we really do have the ideal players to revert back to the 4-3-1-2 that was so good last season under KK, gonna be a pisser seeing that all fall apart.

That said, I was quite pleased with our summer dealings on the whole and can't really fathom why Keegan would be so upset about it all. Sure it mightn't have been perfect, but it was hardly a disaster was it?

I'll be sick if it's Wise and Poyet who take over.

I think everything was absolutely rosy until yesterday afternoon. It's always been Keegan's final word on players; if Gonzalez and Xisco aren't his players and stuff has been done by his back then he's gonna stamp his feet a tad. And rightfully so... the plan was always for him to have the final word on recruitments.

If Keegan goes then i guess he was just too big a character, symbol, whatever for Ashley and his minions to appreciate and cope with. Fingers crossed for them that they get someone different in who they can easily walk all over. :thup:

Frank Gilmour, of the Independent Newcastle United Supporters' Association, said: "It's an absolute farce, you cannot run a football club like this."

How come this bloke is always quoted, no-one knows who the fuck he is do they?

Frank Gilmour, of the Independent Newcastle United Supporters' Association, said: "It's an absolute farce, you cannot run a football club like this."

How come this bloke is always quoted, no-one knows who the fuck he is do they?

Ooops. :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

I've just come up with an invention that will save the fingers of many a football fan.  A keyboard with a repeating F5 key you turn the dial to how often you want it to refresh.  Either that or I could knock some software up to do it.  You'll see me on dragons den soon.

www.opera.com

I've just come up with an invention that will save the fingers of many a football fan.  A keyboard with a repeating F5 key you turn the dial to how often you want it to refresh.  Either that or I could knock some software up to do it.  You'll see me on dragons den soon.

There's a Firefox plugin that does it apparently. :laugh:

Keegan needs to make a public appearance now and quell the rumors.

Hold a press conference and show of support with Ashley and give the press a proper bollocking I say.

Call a big press conference on Keegans Future.....

Keegan and Ashley sat side by side.

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale.

KK and MA down pints in unison, stand up and walk out.

Job done

Doing this right now would be mint by the way.

www.opera.com

Ah bollocks.

on bbc they are saying it is down to barton and the board wnating to sell him and keegan saying if he goes i go. fair enough tbh. the board had their chance to get rid and didnt so fuck em. keegan has always stood up for him so why stop now. ashleys lucky there's no away game this week.