KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bet people who've paid for 3 years are feeling the worst! Lining that pricks pocket!

It's Ashleys fault without no doubt! He said when wise was appointed that every first team appointment would be Kevin's final decision.

If I was undermined like that at work i'd fuck off too!

ASHLEY OUT!

Now all we need is some faceless foreign "coach" to put the players through their places. While Ashley and his cabal of Cockney cnuts bring in some

Spanish/Italian U21 players to sell on for bigger fees.

Keegan's strength is building a team, he has a great eye for a player and given the resources he could of had us challenging.

Guest Geordiesned
Richard Bevan, League Manager's Association Chief Executive, said in a statement: "Over the past few days, the board of directors of Newcastle United Football Club and Kevin Keegan have been in detailed discussions.

"The letter which Kevin received today from managing director Derek Llambias has failed to resolve the matters in issue between him and the club and accordingly he feels he has no alternative other than to resign.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Kevin-Keegan-Resigns-As-Manager-Of-Newcastle-United-Football-Club/Article/200809115093312?lpos=UK%2BNews_0&lid=ARTICLE_15093312_Kevin%2BKeegan%2BResigns%2BAs%2BManager%2BOf%2BNewcastle%2BUnited%2BFootball%2BClub

Guest Milburnthedog

Newcastle United is about us, the fans. We support the team. The only constant is us, our love for the team which is our birth right. I'll be there for the Hul;l game, supporting those in black and white. I will also be letting those who have allowed this situation to develop incredible abuse. We will be here long after they go.

Newcastle United is bigger and better than all of this.

Guest Wally_McFool

I really hate people saying he has bottled it. When he joined the club they made him promises to sign and come back, obviously those promises haven't been kept otherwise he would still be here.

Absolutely right, If he had stayed and been Ashley and Denis Wise's puppet, then he would have bottled it.

fast forward a year and the new man in charge will probably have the same problem, things done over his head, players brought in without his consent, players put up for sale without him knowing.

That's apparently ok. It's "continental".

Funny how Jose was sick over the same thing.

the only way i can see it working is if the new boss is totally ok with just being a coach and not having final say over transfers, someone comfortable with working with the likes of wise and jiminez. who would that be?

Poyet?

Aye, assistant boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and first team coach, Don Hutchison.

Guest Geordiesned
Richard Bevan, League Manager's Association Chief Executive, said in a statement: "Over the past few days, the board of directors of Newcastle United Football Club and Kevin Keegan have been in detailed discussions.

"The letter which Kevin received today from managing director Derek Llambias has failed to resolve the matters in issue between him and the club and accordingly he feels he has no alternative other than to resign.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Kevin-Keegan-Resigns-As-Manager-Of-Newcastle-United-Football-Club/Article/200809115093312?lpos=UK%2BNews_0&lid=ARTICLE_15093312_Kevin%2BKeegan%2BResigns%2BAs%2BManager%2BOf%2BNewcastle%2BUnited%2BFootball%2BClub

Guest Milburnthedog

Newcastle United is about us, the fans. We support the team. The only constant is us, our love for the team which is our birth right. I'll be there for the Hull game, supporting those in black and white. I will also be letting those who have allowed this situation to develop incredible abuse. We will be here long after they go.

Newcastle United is bigger and better than all of this.

fast forward a year and the new man in charge will probably have the same problem, things done over his head, players brought in without his consent, players put up for sale without him knowing.

That's apparently ok. It's "continental".

Funny how Jose was sick over the same thing.

the only way i can see it working is if the new boss is totally ok with just being a coach and not having final say over transfers, someone comfortable with working with the likes of wise and jiminez. who would that be?

Poyet?

Aye, assistant boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and first team coach, Don Hutchison.

I'm expecting a low crowd for Hull, but I will be there. I'm disappointed more with the way this has happened rather than what has actually happened. I wasn't fully behind Keegan returning, but was willing to give him a chance and thought he has done a good job so far.

Guest Stephen927

at a guess, i'd say wise was the man to replace keegan following tuesdays discussions.

looking forward a bit quickly, but im intrigued as to who he'll pick.

Ashley is a twat but Keegan is a bottling cunt, fuk him, can't last 5mins without his prefect bubble popping and him throwing a strop.

Fuking useless burnt out wanker.

Fuck off man.

Suck it bitch you stupid fuk, Keegan bottled it.

Wankers, the pair of you.

Guest firetotheworks

Stunned. I feel like Ive been dumped by the girl of my dreams before I got to sleep with her.

Keegans a man of principles but he must realise its us thats going to suffer for it. I thought he may have seen it out until we were in a position to get someone else in. This is the worst possible scenario at the worst possible time.