KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cannot see the logic in him leaving. He has got off to a great start of the season and just signed another two players. I really don't get it.

How true is this either? They should come out and tell us as a club exactly what's going on.

I cannot help but sit and feel really depressed at work.

Can't blame him if he has been messed around though.

If KK's walked, so be it. I'll be disappointed because I think he's perfect for us but another manager will come in and we'll go on from there. Support the club, or f*** off.

I've always thought the fat b****** only signed him as an ego boost so he could show the world how he Big Sam could deal with problem players. Which as it turned, he couldn't, the useless self-aggrandizing b******.

my thoughts exactly

Guest Micktoon

That'll teach Man City to grab the headlines. We're number one and they should not forget it.

Fuck me why has it always got to be difficult. Give me a Steve Gibson any day of the week. If Wise takes over we'll be a laughing stock.

Keegan upset with Ashley about:

Milner: ashley wouldn't improve his contract although players who are not in the team are on double his wages, sold to villa

Barton: keegan backed him and got no backing from ashley, ashley tried to sell him at last minute to portsmouth

Owen: ashley wanted to sell him to tottenham, keegan wanted to give him new contract

Smith: keegan said we have to keep him, squad is too small, ashley wanted to sell him to everton

and to top it off: the transfer window

Thing is though, those decisions usually rest with the manager if he's backed by the board/owner, however the fact that Ashley is having his say on matters such as that means he doesn't back him as he feels his input should be on a pedastool near to Keving Keegans.

Keegan upset with Ashley about:

Milner: ashley wouldn't improve his contract although players who are not in the team are on double his wages, sold to villa

Barton: keegan backed him and got no backing from ashley, ashley tried to sell him at last minute to portsmouth

Owen: ashley wanted to sell him to tottenham, keegan wanted to give him new contract

Smith: keegan said we have to keep him, squad is too small, ashley wanted to sell him to everton

and to top it off: the transfer window

If this is the case then I agree with Ashley on everything besides the Owen thing. I'd actually agree with him if the price was good enough.

for fucks sake, there has been no confirmation whatsoever, it is 100% rumour - get a grip!

I know, got to love SSN though 'Keegan Future in Doubt' and 'Keegan Leaves Newcastle' on the same page. Why don't they just put 'We Don't Have a Clue'.

Not like people are popping out of the 'showdown' to drop a line to Sky reporters.

What the f*** is wrong with football?

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9027/keegan8167681ns9.jpg

Spackers saying they'll never go to a match again on SSN, hope they f***ing stick to it mind.

Agreed, why the fuck do Hibernian want Riordan?