KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who would take the job knowing how kk has been treated.

So you know how Keegan has actually been treated?  You must be the only one that knows and isn't just basing it on wild press speculation then.

If this is down to Barton then is just so tragic. Are you kidding me?

Anyway, if down to Barton then the media will likely make Ashley a hero, and Ashley will then sack Barton shortly, as he apprently hasn't been sold has he.

Come on. Keegan is having a laugh if he's walked over Joey Barton. Sorry, but can't really defend that.

God knows, maybe someone we were after refused to come here because Barton was here. Especially after his appearance on Saturday.

yup defending barton just disgrace.. just seen it the incident between barton and nasri.. look like barton doesn't change at all

Doesn't help what kind of result we get. Even if Keegan should stay, this farce is a disgrace for NUFC.  :weep:

Exactly. I was all for the media blackout when it came to transfers, but keeping the fans guessing on the employment state of a manager we all love like this is just ridiculous.

Such is the colossal figure of Keegan, this really could be the end of Newcastle as we know it. I know, that sounds very armageddon-like, but we'll have lost our greatest ever manager, the fans may start boycotting, Ashley will be at knife-point every time he walks out the door, finances could fall... and i mean God - we've just brought in a brand new squad who (regardless of who has found them) is now Keegan's team! What the fuck are the players going to think? We could see a mass exodus. Could well be the final straw for the likes of Owen, etc.

Who the fuck will want to come in and who the fuck will want to takeover the place when Ashley caves in?

Worrying as fuck. If Keegan goes then we're in deep shit, from every single angle - footballing, financial, attendances, interest.

Guest sittingontheball

My point, but eight seconds later. :razz:

Anyway, if down to Barton then the media will likely make Ashley a hero, and Ashley will then sack Barton shortly, as he apprently hasn't been sold has he.

Come on. Keegan is having a laugh if he's walked over Joey Barton. Sorry, but can't really defend that.

God knows, maybe someone we were after refused to come here because Barton was here. Especially after his appearance on Saturday.

People were almost celebrating him getting kicked by Nasri. As if it were payback time.  That is the general opinion.

Kaka, I'm sorry but that's about the most niave thing you have ever posted, and that's a pretty low bar you've sunk under.

Barton is not to blame for everything FFS.

It's possible the sale of Barton was the tip of the iceberg, KK isn't that stubborn that despite not actually selling him, he still walks out. IF he has gone and I hope to god it's still IF, then it's been a culimination of events, it has not been a great transfer window, I was suggesting that in another thread and KK has obviously been fustrated with our inability to secure the deals we were pursuing.

Doesn't help what kind of result we get. Even if Keegan should stay, this farce is a disgrace for NUFC.  :weep:

Exactly. I was all for the media blackout when it came to transfers, but keeping the fans guessing on the employment state of a manager we all love like this is just ridiculous.

Eh? I agree if Keegan goes, and it turns out to be Ashley's fault and not KK's own hot-headedness, then we will have recent to criticise.

But if there's nothing in it then what has Ashley done wrong? If there's nothing to announce he won't make an announcement.