KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

telegraph site says "fans gather in support off KK" or whatever - what's the crack?  they showing outside the ground on SSN or anything?

i'm presuming it's just a load of scrotes, hoping we're not gonna have an embarassing set of twats demanding the tea lady come and explain why they shot bambi (again)

Doesn't help what kind of result we get. Even if Keegan should stay, this farce is a disgrace for NUFC.  :weep:

Exactly. I was all for the media blackout when it came to transfers, but keeping the fans guessing on the employment state of a manager we all love like this is just ridiculous.

Eh? I agree if Keegan goes, and it turns out to be Ashley's fault and not KK's own hot-headedness, then we will have recent to criticise.

But if there's nothing in it then what has Ashley done wrong? If there's nothing to announce he won't make an announcement.

I'm not even referring to whose 'fault' it is, the manager leaving in whatever way has been rumoured since this morning and claimed as fact for hours. If it's bollocks, just fucking tell us. If it's true, just fucking tell us.

Would be a fine way to deflect everyones thoughts of not getting a milner replacement or a left back, if fabricated!

I'd just fallen back in love with the club and the fact we were going to have a good future under Keegan. I think like most supporters, I will be on breaking point.

Guest johnson293

Talksport saying crowds are currently being moved back slighlty.

Keegan to come out on the steps again???

With a blockbuster wow signing that has been kept quiet up until now?!!!

Rick Astley!