Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Sniffer

We're now being linked to Terry Venables?

I worry for the future of this club, I really do.

Cockneys here, cockneys there, cockneys every fucking where........except actually at SJP sorting out this mess.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Keegan 5/1 with ladbrokes

Jesus! what have they dropped down from?

started at 20/1 this morning

Even if there was a takeover and they offered him the job, would he actually take it back?

YES

Keegan 5/1 with ladbrokes

Jesus! what have they dropped down from?

started at 20/1 this morning

Even if there was a takeover and they offered him the job, would he actually take it back?

The inept journalist that is Alan Oliver reckons so.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ambani Group Mum On Latest Newcastle Link

Reliance Communications has denied to comment on the latest story in the ‘The Times’ which has linked them with a £220 million takeover of Premier League club Newcastle United.

Mr.Anil Ambani was first linked with the Magpies last month while his representatives denied the claims and told Goal.com,” Such reports are false and baseless. There are no such plans.

“Mr. Ambani was laughing and said that the guy who wrote this report should have at least asked him so that he (Ambani) could have said no.”

The Times reported that Mr.Ambani was ready to revive their interest in Newcastle and would hand the just resigned Kevin Keegan, who he reportedly plans to reinstate, a minimum of £100 million to strengthen the squad next summer.

It further states that the world’s sixth richest man pulled back due to the £260 million price on the club despite not adding much to their team in the transfer season. The official spokesperson for Reliance Communications Mr.Gaurav Wahi declined to make an official statement as to whether his company is keen on buying the Premier League Club.

Speaking to Goal.com, he said, “We had declined the link about a month back. So we don’t have anything new to say.”

Sources close to Goal.com have revealed that the club did approach Reliance Communications but the latter didn’t show an interest in the same.   

Rahul Bali.

Guest Geordie Boyo

I'm skint, it's pi*#ing it down. Keegan's gone. Wor' lass is getting on me t*ts and now this turns out to be bo#*ocks....

There's something just wrong about people coming over with the intention to buy a Premiership club, any Premiership club, like they're some kind of rich bitch shopping for shoes.

Like I've said before Premiership football clubs are the current fashion item for the mega-rich, but what happens when that trend dies, like they always do? What's happened to the things you bought thinking they were the bollocks at the time, but now wouldn't be seen dead with? Wonder how long it'll be before you can pick up a football club in Oxfam?

Imagine if by the Hull match we had new owners and KK was in the dugout!

Imagine if by then Anil had bought another club, Ashley's still here, Owen's handed in a transfer request and Wise is in the dugout ;)

Always the optimist, eh :lol: