Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Ashley: Come to a meeting Kev.

Keegan: What about?

Ashley: Coming back, you know. Just come, we'll sort it out.

Keegan: Okay.

Keegan: So what's the craic? You gonna f*** Wise off or not?

Ashley: No.

Keegan: Bye then.  Fair enough.  I'll just go and tell Terry I'm coming back then.

Ashley: Er...sorry Kev, he's fucked off as well

Keegan: Bye then.

:(

LMA seem pretty quick to publicise negative news. You would think if they want a satisfactory conclusion they would shut the f*** up until it's agreed one way or the other.

Maybe they thought that they would get some facts out before the club came out with a version.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't think KK wants to come back to work for Ashley and has no intentions of doing so regardless of what Ashley wants, once the trust has gone there is no going back with KK it would seem. From now on in it will be all about the legal issues. KK will not be coming back here ever again folks.

Sad thing is that I kind of got the impression that the anger was levelling off with the level headed supporters and those with an ounce of gumption realised that the important thing was to get behind the side and the players tomorrow.

I feel like this has just stirred everything and everyone again and we are back to where we were 10 days ago.

This latest scenario is doing the club no favours at all.  Cue more negative press and sniggering by the usual pundits throughout the weekend.  Not to mention the increased frustration of those going to the game tomorrow.  It's just another sideshow distraction from the actual match.

Got to agree with that, sadly.

Ashley either had to make absolutely certain that things worked in this meeting or face yet more bother. Looks like the latter.

thanks for the review from page 19, was shaggin me lass so couldn't find out what happened.

Was only one place me mind as though.  :lol:

I same here. I was buckin wor lass the big pig....but like you TT, i was thinking of being up Kev's hoop.  Proprer kissable lips has KK as well as a smashing back eye I would imagine.

I'm sure if that was the case, Keegan could have asked that question on the phone before he turned up, to save a wasted journey.

Sad thing is that I kind of got the impression that the anger was levelling off with the level headed supporters and those with an ounce of gumption realised that the important thing was to get behind the side and the players tomorrow.

I feel like this has just stirred everything and everyone again and we are back to where we were 10 days ago.

True as well. This was win or bust for Ashley.

I don't think KK wants to come back to work for Ashley and has no intentions of doing so regardless of what Ashley wants, once the trust has gone there is no going back with KK it would seem. From now on in it will be all about the legal issues. KK will not be coming back here ever again folks.

Well I suppose he was bringing his legal team to try and secure £8m compensation then. It's probably the best way of keeping his Soccer Circus going a bit longer.

thanks for the review from page 19, was shaggin me lass so couldn't find out what happened.

I same here. I was buckin wor lass the big pig....but like you TT, i was thinking of being up Kev's hoop.  Proprer kissable lips has KK as well as a smashing back eye I would imagine.

:lol:

Wow.

I'm sure if that was the case, Keegan could have asked that question on the phone before he turned up, to save a wasted journey.

Well it is kinda simplified. :lol:

Point being I just don't reckon Ashley was prepared to change things as much as KK wants.

Reason to stay as well though.

(I know, I know, round and round we go :lol:)

I also agree that he had a reason to stay, we all have a reason to stay where we work but we all have potential reasons to leave.

:lol:

Wow.

The good thing is the fact the Football lads will probably not have been expecting that.  :lol:

Yes well this would be a good way of doing that wouldn't it?  :rolleyes:

Ashley obviously hasn't changed his stance so what other reason can you think of for having the meeting?

You've deleted the relevant part of the conversation so what is it you want me to reply to?

Guest black n white

Well it is kinda simplified. :lol:

Point being I just don't reckon Ashley was prepared to change things as much as KK wants.

could be positive signs tho, keegan has obviously been open to talks as there is no need for them to communicate if he is going for constuctive dismissal, the lma would take care of that and at least it gives ashley something to think about espescially when there will be a few thousand geordies being broadcast around the world showing pure hatred towards the guy