Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

Someone on another forum reckons this might just be a meeting to discuss that £2m that would go either to Ashley or KK depending on whether Keegan was sacked or resigned.

Seems very odd timing, location and circumstances if it's just about that.

Arguing my own cynicism here like.

Someone on another forum reckons this might just be a meeting to discuss that £2m that would go either to Ashley or KK depending on whether Keegan was sacked or resigned.

That's the most logical reason for the meeting. But at...9-10pm?

That sort of thing will be done with lawyers, not Mike and Kev face to face.

Seems very odd timing, location and circumstances if it's just about that.

Arguing my own cynicism here like.

Make your fucking mind up :lol:

Can everyone PLEASE stop quoting the bookies as though they know owt? When this news came out, loads of people placed bets, and so the odds go down. It really is that simple.

If I went and whacked £10k on Ince his odds would drop like fuck too.

KK's odds started dropping at 4pm today, btw.  Anyone know what time this meeting started?

Anyone?

aye, i heard they were doing scissors, paper and stone, best of 3 to decide.

Anyone?

Dont think they would discuss that late on a Friday night though

Can everyone PLEASE stop quoting the bookies as though they know owt? When this news came out, loads of people placed bets, and so the odds go down. It really is that simple.

If I went and whacked £10k on Ince his odds would drop like f*** too.

KK's odds started dropping at 4pm today, btw.  Anyone know what time this meeting started?

3:59

Why does everyone think that a club insider has leaked the meeting, everywhere in London will have moles texting sports journalists and so on, of to who is going in their restaurants/hotels

It would appear that the meeting was at Freshfields.

Source on that? Maybe Mort is kicking arse and sorting them all out. :lol:

Seems a certain fan's email to Mort has had the desired effect. :lol:

I think it was a 7pm start, 4pm would be around the time Keegan would have to leave to get to London if he was taking a 1 hour flight.

If I went and whacked £10k on Ince his odds would drop like f*** too.

To be fair, William Hills have been shortening their odds all afternoon after having large bets from Glasgow, Newcastle & London backing KK.