Danny Guthrie breaks Craig Fagan's leg

Guest BooBoo

As much as i think he looks a decent signing for the price, someone at the club should have the stones to clamp down and fine the tit at least 2 weeks wages. A thoroughly pointless and reckless challenge and he should have a strip torn off him for it.

As much as i think he looks a decent signing for the price, someone at the club should have the stones to clamp down and fine the tit at least 2 weeks wages. A thoroughly pointless and reckless challenge and he should have a strip torn off him for it.

FM-Tastic.

Overreaction. Lots of young players have done this sort of thing. I don't commend what he did but i like to see that he's got a bit of fire in his belly. It's hindered an impressive start, no doubt about that, but i'd rather mould the anger/drive inside him into something positive, rather than try and tear it out of him altogether.

As mentioned in the match thread, was stupid and will cost in the next games

... but it was very satisfying at the time to see him lay into the Hull guy.

Yeah, that Hull guy gave me 3 seasons of shite footy when I went to see Hull every week as season ticket holder. Cunts.

squad player at best

I think when he was signed we all hoped someone better would come in and he wouldn't be a starter, but with the way he's played here in general so far I think your comment is harsh. He has promise IMO.

squad player at best

I think when he was signed we all hoped someone better would come in and he wouldn't be a starter, but with the way he's played here in general so far I think your comment is harsh. He has promise IMO.

nothing i've seen yet will convince me otherwise.

Was about 5 yards from the incident and he didn't half clatter him! I'd walked down and was standing in that exit when it kicked off. 

We could see you sneaking out. ;)

So could the rest of the country! Just been on. ;)

Guest optimistic nit

squad player at best

nothing i've seen yet will convince me otherwise.

i actually think he's really good. i was unconvinced after a couple of games, but imo in a couple of years he could be a very very good midfielder. he's not there yet, he needs some regular football under his belt, but i really like him. much better than milner already.

Luckily Dennis signed better players so we won't miss him too much.

Oh.

Well by all accounts Guthrie was a Keegan signing so turning the fact you don't rate him into more Wise bashing is a bit harsh.

FWIW I think he's a decent player, but he's never going to be the sort that will stand out as he's more about stopping the opposition playing than anything else.  Get the right players alongside him and he could play a very important role.

Luckily Dennis signed better players so we won't miss him too much.

Oh.

Well by all accounts Guthrie was a Keegan signing so turning the fact you don't rate him into more Wise bashing is a bit harsh.

FWIW I think he's a decent player, but he's never going to be the sort that will stand out as he's more about stopping the opposition playing than anything else.  Get the right players alongside him and he could play a very important role.

I'm sorry if I've missed something, but where does it say he was a Keegan signing?

I never said I don't rate him. I would like to know why the crack recruitment team (who know football better than KK) have left us in a situation where Danny Guthrie being suspended leaves us with a midfield crisis.