Danny Guthrie breaks Craig Fagan's leg

Guest BooBoo

Hes young and needs to get that out of his game now, pointless lambasting him I imagine hes had a s*** night.

He sounds like them kids you saw outside SJP yesterday, when you were hanging around for Folan autograph.

Sorry mate you've lost me? I meant hes probably sat at home realising what a muppet he was.

Who would we be better off with right now? Joey "the thug" Barton, or Danny "The Rocket" Schweinsteiger? I rest my case.

Why would we need to sell Barton (and get what, 3 mil?) to fund Schweinsteiger when we already made a net profit this transfer window?

Who would we be better off with right now? Joey "the thug" Barton, or Danny "The Rocket" Schweinsteiger? I rest my case.

Why would we need to sell Barton (and get what, 3 mil?) to fund Schweinsteiger when we already made a net profit this transfer window?

Wage budget.

Schweinsteiger would be another 40k at the very least.

Why is it that some people on here take to criticising our better performers? This lad has looked far from an "average player" for us and has shown a lot of potential yet some people are on his back. The same thing happened a couple of seasons ago when Milner was pretty much our only decent on field player, and people were saying we should get rid of him when players like Duff, Emre and the likes were constantly turning in shite.

Maybe its because his name's Guthrie and not a household name people are spouting shit and not actually watching his performances.

Why is it that some people on here take to criticising our better performers? This lad has looked far from an "average player" for us and has shown a lot of potential yet some people are on his back. The same thing happened a couple of seasons ago when Milner was pretty much our only decent on field player, and people were saying we should get rid of him when players like Duff, Emre and the likes were constantly turning in shite.

Maybe its because his name's Guthrie and not a household name people are spouting shit and not actually watching his performances.

he reminds me of danny murphy, been bugging me for a while but that's who he reminds me of

nice and tidy, no burst of pace or outstanding skill but a good player nonetheless

murphy hit a good free kick mind

I can see a Steven Gerrrard influence in him tbh, in the way he strikes his passes and how he takes his first touch. He almost moves to where he wants to go as he passes the ball.

And before anyone jumps on this I'm not saying he's as good as Steven Gerrard.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

I can see a Steven Gerrrard influence in him tbh, in the way he strikes his passes and how he takes his first touch. He almost moves to where he wants to go as he passes the ball.

You saying he's as good as Steven Gerrard?

Deluded.

You saying he's as good as Steven Gerrard?

Deluded.

:lol:

Hmm, maybe I should take back my comment about it being so ridiculous it was funny. No-one deserves getting their leg broken in a daft, frustrated tackle

ronaldo?

hope you mean the portugese tosspiece and not me

Are you serious?

Hmm, maybe I should take back my comment about it being so ridiculous it was funny. No-one deserves getting their leg broken in a daft, frustrated tackle

ronaldo?

Are you serious?

blatantly not

ronaldo?

Are you serious?

blatantly not

ronaldo?