Danny Guthrie breaks Craig Fagan's leg

Guest BooBoo

he wont get a tenth of the criticism that Taylor did when he frigged Eduardo despite the fact that was just clumsy and Guthrie basically meant to hurt Fagan

fucking top 4 man. On a slightly unrelated note, Arsene Wenger is an arsehole

Really hope he will banned for the rest of the season. Just to show that you simply can't do things like that in football.

Stupid cunt.

He more than deserves whatever punishment comes his way, but I'm sure he's not malicious and not a dirty player.

Either way that was out of order and he can't be excused.

Really hope he will banned for the rest of the season. Just to show that you simply can't do things like that in football.

Stupid c***.

that's a bit ott, he lost his cool. He should be fined and banned for a few games yeah but to deprive the club for a whole season is harsh

I've just watched it for the first time since I saw the game on Sat. tbf that was fucking nasty :lol: cant imagine he intended on breaking his leg though. Frustration boiled over due to circumstances etc. Needs to learn from it though.

:iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

:rant:

I think there's a reason that smiley is called "iamatwat". 

Fagan wasn't going to be called by the ref on his numerous sly fouls and overall cuntish play.  As an American I naturally applaud all violent vigilantism and think Danny appointing himself Judge, Jury and Executioner was a good thing. 

Stupid cunt.

Bollocks, it was just a bit of frustration and also a bit of retribution for the snidey and nasty foul the same player made on Michael owen after the ball had gone earlier in the game which upset owen enough to have a go at him.

At least his 3 game ban will be for something tangible.

Fagan wasn't going to be called by the ref on his numerous sly fouls and overall cuntish play.  As an American I naturally applaud all violent vigilantism and think Danny appointing himself Judge, Jury and Executioner was a good thing. 

I agree 100%. Fagan deserved it imo, nasty little fucker.

I agree 100%. Fagan deserved it imo, nasty little fucker.

Wonder if he's smirking now the little twat.

Not that I condone it.