Would you take 17th place right now ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest aoliversaknob

17th would be like waking up to find kelly brooke looking up at you from under your duvet. Then after a light breakfast realising that you had won 200 million on the euro millions, then going to take a shower and finding that kelly brooke, louise redknap and kate moss were already in there soaping each other whilst waiting for you.

17th would be like waking up to find kelly brooke looking up at you from under your duvet. Then after a light breakfast realising that you had won 200 million on the euro millions, then going to take a shower and finding that kelly brooke, louise redknap and kate moss were already in there soaping each other whilst waiting for you.

:lol: if only

17th we've lost

These empty days without your smile

This torch we'll always carry

For our nation's golden child

And even though we try

The truth brings us to tears

All our words cannot express

The joy 17th brought us through the years

Goodbye 17th

May you ever grow in our hearts

You were the grace that placed itself

Where lives were torn apart

Goodbye 17th

From a country lost without your soul

Who'll miss the wings of your compassion

More than you'll ever know

Was bumping this thread even necessary?

Exactly, absolutely no need for it.

But yeah, well done to all you miserable twats who would have been contempt with 17 back in December O0

I can't tell if that's genius or a typo. 

But also, fuck the pessimists  :bluestar:

I'll admit I was adamant I'd never budge and settle for 17th because I thought we were better than that. It's since turned to complete shite and I'd snap someone's arm off for 17th.

Please accept my sincere apologies for having a bit of faith and optimism.  ???

Fuck that, there's nothing to be apologetic about. 

No one, no matter what they voted or thought in september / december saw this.  No one.  No matter how much they want to say "I told you so".  They're full of shit if they do.  All they had were vague uncertain feelings or just a willingness to hit the summer in safety, certainly no exact details were posted to the best of my knowledge. 

No one should feel bad for sticking to their guns and saying that 17th wasn't good enough at the time. 

Was bumping this thread even necessary?

Exactly, absolutely no need for it.

But yeah, well done to all you miserable twats who would have been contempt with 17 back in December O0

Funny thing is it was not a "miserable twat" that bumped the post !

Also funny how those miserable twats have been proven right isn't it ? Signs were there people could see it, but others stuck their heads in the sand, laughed at the "miserable twats" and preached about us "being too good to go down".

f*** that, there's nothing to be apologetic about. 

No one, no matter what they voted or thought in september / december saw this.  No one.  No matter how much they want to say "I told you so".  They're full of s*** if they do.  All they had were vague uncertain feelings or just a willingness to hit the summer in safety, certainly no exact details were posted to the best of my knowledge. 

No one should feel bad for sticking to their guns and saying that 17th wasn't good enough at the time. 

Obviously I'm full of s*** then, because I started this thread. Despiteme and a few others going on for months prior to KK's departure of worrying signs of direction from the club. Don't bother asking me what I think of your posts, btw.

No one, no matter what they voted or thought in september / december saw this.  No one.  No matter how much they want to say "I told you so".  They're full of s*** if they do.  All they had were vague uncertain feelings or just a willingness to hit the summer in safety, certainly no exact details were posted to the best of my knowledge. 

Obviously I'm full of shit then, because I started this thread. Don't bother asking me what I think of your posts, btw.

Really? 

Point to your properly predicted fixture lists

Point to where you named names when it came to injuries

Point to any concrete fucking fact where you predicted this with stunning accuracy

Don't point to "Gosh I'm not feeling good about the situation now" and think that proves you right. 

Eat shit forever.

|

|

v goes double for you

Fuck that, there's nothing to be apologetic about. 

No one, no matter what they voted or thought in september / december saw this.  No one.  No matter how much they want to say "I told you so".  They're full of shit if they do.  All they had were vague uncertain feelings or just a willingness to hit the summer in safety, certainly no exact details were posted to the best of my knowledge. 

relegation ometer started in november, some could see what was coming.

Obviously I'm full of shit then, because I started this thread. Don't bother asking me what I think of your posts, btw.

Really? 

Point to any concrete fucking fact where you predicted this with stunning accuracy

Don't point to "Gosh I'm not feeling good about the situation now" and think that proves you right. 

Eat shit forever.

|

|

v goes double for you

i wont say what i think, in case you cry to admin and get me banned.

I'll admit I was adamant I'd never budge and settle for 17th because I thought we were better than that. It's since turned to complete s**** and I'd snap someone's arm off for 17th.

Please accept my sincere apologies for having a bit of faith and optimism.  ???

Nothing wrong with a bit of faith and optimism, what is gauling for those of us who try to be realistic and years of hurt have taught us to be naturally pessimistic; is the ridicule that is hurled in our direction from those that don't agree, "misserable twats" the lot of us.

Who's going down this season then?  Where are these 5 or 6 clubs that are so piss easy that we are definitely going to finish above them?  This could spiral out of control very quickly unless someone takes charge.

This was very accurate in the end, well, about as accurate as one could be.

Other expected 'crap' teams have been competitive all season, and things 'spiralling out of control' just about describes our season perfectly. 13th reply in the thread.

:(

I've never cried to an admin at all and I'm expecting my own here shortly.

Completely worth it too.  Cunt.

didnt have the bottle to come staight out with it tho.

Obviously I'm full of s*** then, because I started this thread. Don't bother asking me what I think of your posts, btw.

Really? 

Point to any concrete f***ing fact where you predicted this with stunning accuracy

Eat s*** forever.

|

|

v goes double for you

LOL.

Point where I say anything other than the signs were there that the club could implode. How that has come to pass, has never been sumething I will say I predicted. There were a lot of danger signs at the start of the season, signs some of us recognised, things Johnny come lately's like yourself wouldn't have any clue about. If you think that we are somehow unlucky to be in the situation we are in, you are living in cloud cuckoo land, this season was so avoidable if those in power had only used some common sense.

If you think I feel good that I was proved right to BE CONCERNED, because that's all I was back then. You can go f*** yourself tbh because you insult my 30 plus years supporting this football club. I would have like nothing more than this thread to have been ridiculed as pessimistic tosh.

Typical high quality post from you.