Would you take 17th place right now ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still no. I want to be above the mackems at 10pm tomorrow too.

You better start supporting someone else then I fear.

The timing of this game couldnt be worse for chipping away further at our confidence and for heaping more pressure on the team. Be a very tense atmosphere tomorrow night

Fans saying no are gambling on our future. We are bottom of the league after a quarter of a season & let's be honest our performances merit bottom 3. I'd take 17th and be grateful for it.

Not sure if their was a disclaimer in the opening post but the poll doesn't actually effect what happens to us in the table. It wasn't a real offer.

Fans saying no are gambling on our future. We are bottom of the league after a quarter of a season & let's be honest our performances merit bottom 3. I'd take 17th and be grateful for it.

Not sure if their was a disclaimer in the opening post but the poll doesn't actually effect what happens to us in the table. It wasn't a real offer.

I just don't know what to believe anymore. Next you'll be saying there's no Father Christmas.

No.

Come on, man, we're 5 points away from the top 10 with 28 games to go and people are settling already? What happened to some good old belief in the team and the fact that anything can happen in football? God damn, we're fucking doing this; Villa better be fucking ready for us.

The League is far too tight to settle for 17th.

Other teams will have shit runs like we've already had this season. Although things haven't panned out as we'd have liked we're far better than loads of teams and I'm pretty sure we'll pick up a few results and finish, maybe, 11th.

One thing though - we've got loads of contracts to sort out soon and if they all walk out for nowt then we'll need about 15 quality players this summer. That concerns me more than finishing above 3 teams this year tbh.  :undecided:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still on 'No', but i'm closest to 'Yes' as i've ever been. The fact is, is we stabilise the club and get a manager, there's no reason why the team can't improve ten-fold. We've got bags of quality in the team.