West Ham United 3 - 1 Newcastle - 20/09/08 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest sittingontheball

Its sickening to give goals away that easily, especially after doing it last week as well.

If we don't rearrange things and stick at it, this could get embarrassing.

No change and its embarrassing already. Both full backs at fault.

Edgar off at last.

If the Barton suspension was a nailed on formality, it was stupid not to buy another midfielder.

Its what you get when through the sheer mindless idiocy of many of our supporters, we make a rod for our own backs

I blame KEEGAN's tantrum throwing NOT Ashley or Wise.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

Agree to a point. Resigning when he did was the wrong thing to do.

Guest neesy111

KK is a coward. I will never forgive him for betraying our trust and leaving the club for dead.

Discuss.

totally agree, if he cared about the club and team then you don't quit

which is why he should be called a quitter

Guest The Libertine

Discuss.

:thup:

although this opinion makes you a sheep (even though you're in the minority, so it sort of defies the point of the insult)

Discuss.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

So Keegan returns on the 16th of January with Wise, Vetere and Jiminez appointed on the 29th January. Keegan was aware that the structure was going to be in place “I am very happy [about the situation],” Keegan said yesterday after further discussions with Chris Mort, his chairman. “That’s a fact.”. Lamine Diatta signed the 7th March with no players signing in the January transfer window leaving our squad bare. I just get the feeling that Keegan knew about the structure and it was a poor decision by everyone involved with the timing and lack of news coming out of the club. Also everything seems to be a 'fact' :lol:, the club statements etc.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting a result, but the performance does not inspire me for the next two games. Perhaps Shola was right when he said we has to get results against the clubs around us, we didn't against Hull and we won't against West Ham.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Discuss.

How so, when he's been backed by Ferguson and Wenger? The blame lies firmly at the door of the owner and directors. It's as simple as that for christ sake.

The fact that you're using that as evidence to back your argument I find incredibly stupid. How about the evidence of waht's happened since his resignation? CLEARLY NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Fucking idiot.

Discuss.

That would hold a tiny bit of truth if he hadn't done the walkout thing again and again

WHICH HE HAS - EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TIME