Given

Beye      Coloccini    Taylor      Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Geremi                                    N'Zogbia

Duff

Martins

Which i won't be ashamed with.

A 0-0 would look pretty disappointing, but thinking realistically, i'd probably take it. A clean sheet would probably do a lot for confidence, especially against a powerful attacking outfit like Manchester City. I know - we've come off the back of a good performance and it really is an opportunity to kick on now, but we do have nothing upfront (with no goals coming from midfield either), so we can't be expecting miracles in that department.

A decent-performance and a zip-zip would represent an improvement, basically. City are a class side and we've lost three games on the bounce at home, which is plain crap. Confidence is absolutely vital going into the derby game, and a good performance here will be a catalyst for a really spirited game at the Mackems.

Not forgetting, there's two very winnable games after that against the Brummies (x2). (Have i exceeded the fixture closure limit, there? ;))

I'd be very pleased with Draw-Draw-Win-Win from the next four, tbh.

I'll go for 0-0.

If Jonas is fit then it's a no brainer. Without i expect to see;

Given

Butt

Guthrie

Duff

Martins

I think that will be the team too, but with Shola in for Oba. Poxy line-up from an attacking sense, but it'd be very nice having Martins, Xisco, Jonas (and Bassong for that matter) on the bench.

Im looking forward to this game,if we can manage a win it could really kick start our season again.The league is so tight at the moment,if we could go on a little run,we could be back up in top 8.Not expecting it to be honest.But our next few games are winable and I think City are weak enough at the back.If we could at least bring Oba off the bench for half an hour and not play Shola could see us winning this.

Guest neesy111

i'm quietly confident that we will get a win

i'm expecting a whole team performance and hopefully some fight in a home game for once

2-1 charlie & guthrie

i'm quietly confident that we will get a win

i'm expecting a whole team performance and hopefully some fight in a home game for once

2-1 charlie & guthrie

Not having a go, but why?

Why not? Home game, at least we have a manager in place, any home game against a team outside the top 4 is winnable no matter the situation.

A decent-performance and a zip-zip would represent an improvement, basically. City are a class side and we've lost three games on the bounce at home, which is plain crap. Confidence is absolutely vital going into the derby game, and a good performance here will be a catalyst for a really spirited game at the Mackems.

Are they fuck! ???

I wouldn't be upset at 0:0 though.

What does people think the attendance will be for this? I'm expecting Man City to sell all their tickets and for the attendance to be around 48,000 . 2-2 Final score

Blackburn was 44,935 & that was not shown on TV & was on a Saturday but Man City will bring more..................46,000.

Robinho supposedly fit to play. Excellent.

I am not worried about this chap it his pal Jo against Colo in the air that worries me more.

I'd be worried about Wee Man in the air against Colo nevermind Jo.

Are they fuck! ???

I wouldn't be upset at 0:0 though.

Well... i suppose. But with some of the players they've got, if we have an 'off' day (well, an average one), then we could make them look like a sensational team. I do fear them, put it that way.

If Jonas is fit then it's a no brainer. Without i expect to see;

Given

Butt

Guthrie

Duff

Martins

Looks reasonable. I doubt Martins will start, though. Probably Xisco or (heaven help me) Shola starting instead of Martins. I don't expect much, but a win would get looking up again, so I'm really hoping for three points.

I'd say it's obvious from comments in the media that JFK prefers Shola to Xisco. I'd assume Martins will be on the bench at best, by the comments on NUFCTV I wouldn't expect Jonas to be involved and there's been no mention of Enrique. No idea where the goals are going to come from if we are to win.

Guest Jawesome

I was looking forward to this 'til you mentioned Jonas might not play :(

The thought of having Duff and Ameobi up front kinda sounds a lot shit.