The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Been rubbished? the Oba for Bent? get in,, been to school to pick my little one up, 20 mins and all sorts goes on.

I can imagine it, you screaming at the kid to get in the car as its still rolling then wheelspin off at 100mph to make sure you haven't missed anything :D

SSN: the Martins thing is bollocks. Sounds like it came from Ashley himself.

I bet it was Harry f***ing Redknapp.

Quick response from Ashley as they are all sat in his boardroom huddled together watching SSN's and eating popcorn.

Lambarse - "ooh its so exciting I wonder whats going to happen"

Ashley - "Shut it Derek, im trying to listen to see if we sign anyone"

JFK - "f***ing, c***ing, bastards"

Ashley - "Whats that Joe, you got the drinks and pizza in yet?"

:lol:

This next hour and a half better be good

Ashley an co blatantly have SSN on in the background, i bet that rumour made Ashley choke on his bacon roll.

Or David Craig asked them about the story, which is actually what he said as far as I remember.

SSN: the Martins thing is bollocks. Sounds like it came from Ashley himself.

I bet it was Harry f***ing Redknapp.

Quick response from Ashley as they are all sat in his boardroom huddled together watching SSN's and eating popcorn.

Lambarse - "ooh its so exciting I wonder whats going to happen"

Ashley - "Shut it Derek, im trying to listen to see if we sign anyone"

JFK - "f***ing, c***ing, bastards"

Ashley - "Whats that Joe, you got the drinks and pizza in yet?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ashley an co blatantly have SSN on in the background, i bet that rumour made Ashley choke on his bacon roll.

Or David Craig asked them about the story, which is actually what he said as far as I remember.

Go-on spoil it ;)

Dave Whelan: N'Zogbia deal all but done.

Interesting to point out the following ...

The club has certainly gone out of their way to communicate all of todays happenings with the fans. Having Craig at the ground and letting all the fans know from the outset that Ashley, Llambas and JK were all at the ground working on deals.

It has been so quiet so far as far as signings go but the club have not issued a single negative statement to even suggest that they are struggling to tie up deals.

It's a setup. They've blatantly got four new players sitting in there with them. They've set it up so that Craig can be there to unveil it all later with Ashley making his statement.

It's going to be brill!

:thup:

The club has certainly gone out of their way to communicate all of todays happenings with the fans. Having Craig at the ground and letting all the fans know from the outset that Ashley, Llambas and JK were all at the ground working on deals.

It has been so quiet so far as far as signings go but the club have not issued a single negative statement to even suggest that they are struggling to tie up deals.

It's a setup. They've blatantly got four new players sitting in there with them. They've set it up so that Craig can be there to unveil it all later with Ashley making his statement.

It's going to be brill!

Guest MrSundlofer

Whelan on SSN now, Zoggy deal about to be done.

Zoggy just talked on Setanta. Signed 3,5 years contract. He's glad to be at Wigan... And glad when he heard Wigen wanted him..

It's going to be brill!

Nice optimism...

It's going to be brill!

You willing to wager?  I like your optimisn thought

It's going to be brill!

:snod:

For my sanity's sake, I refuse to believe otherwise.

One played against the Scum. One is waiting for CNZ to sign for Wigan.

It's going to be brill!

I wish I could be as positive as you.

It's going to be brill!

Good grief...