The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

What would of happen if someone was to make a call and say that there's a bomb at Spurs office? Would they have to evacuate (sp?) everyone out of the club for the time being? :) Might take an hour or two and they wont get their signings done in time, maybe could add some other clubs to that.

Btw...I wasn't being serious, just so that no one calls the police and actually say this for real hehe

Ohhh nuuuuuu you don't!  I'm easily led and you're going down with me!

Newcastle make late bid to sign £5million rated Manchester City midfielder Johnson

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 2:46 PM on 02nd February 2009

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

Manchester City's Michael Johnson

Manchester City's Michael Johnson could be on his way to Newcastle

Newcastle have made a beat-the-deadline bid for Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson.

City have told the Magpies their asking price, believed to be around £5m, and it is understood the clubs are not too far apart in their valuation of the England Under-21 international.

Johnson, 20, has also attracted recent interest from Wigan and Fulham.

The two clubs have already done business in the January transfer window with goalkeeper Shay Given leaving Newcastle for Eastlands.

Guest black n white

What would of happen if someone was to make a call and say that there's a bomb at Spurs office? Would they have to evacuate (sp?) everyone out of the club for the time being? :) Might take an hour or two and they wont get their signings done in time, maybe could add some other clubs to that.

Btw...I wasn't being serious, just so that no one calls the police and actually say this for real hehe

Arry's face already looks like it has went off (fucking thunderbird)

Newcastle make late bid to sign £5million rated Manchester City midfielder Johnson

By Sportsmail Reporter

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

Newcastle have made a beat-the-deadline bid for Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson.

City have told the Magpies their asking price, believed to be around £5m, and it is understood the clubs are not too far apart in their valuation of the England Under-21 international.

The two clubs have already done business in the January transfer window with goalkeeper Shay Given leaving Newcastle for Eastlands.

:thdn:

Guest pont-toon

Works in progress ...

So this deadline extension... am I right in thinkign that as long as we agree a fee(s) with a club(s), we then have time beyond 5pm to then talk to the player(s) and carry out the medical(s)?

So this last 48 minutes could still be spent just agreeing fees for certain players?

i reckon that we would have to show that had there been no "weather delays" we could have signed a player by 5pm today ie agreement of a fee, personal terms, a medical and registration of the player with the fa

By Sportsmail Reporter

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

We offer them £3m less than earlier, no wonder they find this negotiating thing hard work.

By Sportsmail Reporter

* Comments (0)

* Add to My Stories

Surely he wouldnt pass the medical.. he is out indefinately with a groin strain according to la physio room.