Newcastle 2 - 2 Manchester City - 20/10/08 - post match reaction from page 18

Decky

The angle the ref has is irrelevent considering he made precisely FUCK ALL effort to keep up with play. He was miles away and looking past/through three other players. Fucking ridiculous position to make the call from.

this is why it is pointless to ask refs, they always back each other.

Pearce just said "bullshitter".  :iamatwat:

Can't moan at that 2-2 - finally, the side seem to be showing guts and bottle.

Lovely to see. And just at the right time too.

I just hope to God we get a referee who's brains arent in his ars*

And lets give a bit credit to Joe.....

Stuart Pearce: 'I don't think Joe's a bullshitter'

:lol:

Stu's got one thing all the rags journo's and BBC tossers don't have combined.

HONESTY and INTEGRITY

i would have aswell but to loss it in the last 5 mins is gutting

I was gutted at that time but now I am happy.

Can't think of any of our players who deserve stick which is a first. Proud of that performance and gives me a little hope again (which will no doubt soon be knocked right out of me).

Guest Chris P

Full time.

Positives can be taken from this.

honestly.

Huh? Do you disagree?

No mate . just can't believe some one used that word on this forum. I thought that was a fucking brilliant performance. Especially the much maligned Duff

Am I the only having a few doubts about Bassong today? I think he's a bit too passive when the other team attacks down the flank. Still a good performance though. Good atmosphere today also. Gotta love the atmosphere after a stupid referee decision.

Completely and utterly pissed off.  A ludicrous penalty, a equally ludicrous red card, the quite sickening defence of the decision from some quarters and finally the decision to sit back and let a team attack us for over 10 minutes that cost us 3 points.  Combined its turned what should have been a good night (because I'd have taken that point before the game and thought the overall performance from our players was excellent) into me punching several doors.

Full time.

honestly.

Huh? Do you disagree?

No mate . just can't believe some one used that word on this forum. I thought that was a f***ing brilliant performance. Especially the much maligned Duff

Duff also did his bit organizing the team. He and Geremi were well on top of things in our box shouting and getting players to mark up. top marks to Joe for stirring them up and getting inside their heads.

Full time.

honestly.

Huh? Do you disagree?

No mate . just can't believe some one used that word on this forum. I thought that was a fucking brilliant performance. Especially the much maligned Duff

:thup:

Compare that to the gutless Spurs.

Completely and utterly pissed off.  A ludicrous penalty, a equally ludicrous red card, the quite sickening defence of the decision from some quarters and finally the decision to sit back and let a team attack us for over 10 minutes that cost us 3 points.  Combined its turned what should have been a good night into me punching several doors.

Yeah we should have attacked the shit out of them like.

Completely and utterly pissed off.  A ludicrous penalty, a equally ludicrous red card, the quite sickening defence of the decision from some quarters and finally the decision to sit back and let a team attack us for over 10 minutes that cost us 3 points.  Combined its turned what should have been a good night into me punching several doors.

Yeah we should have attacked the shit out of them like.

We were too deep tbf. Plenty pointed it out as the match went on.