Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Our best player this season, by a country mile.  Brilliant in defence, class in attack too.

Be suprised if no big clubs come in for him in January.

for him and us it would be best to wait till summer as right now we are in a relative position of strength.

hopefully though we go up and tie him to a longer deal.

Our best player this season, by a country mile.  Brilliant in defence, class in attack too.

Be suprised if no big clubs come in for him in January.

FIFA 10 seems to think he is shit. Hopefully everyone else does.

I'm glad we have him and not Capdevila.

Allardyce paid £6million for him and wasn't keen on playing him. KK was never sold on him and wanted a replacement too. JFK plays him out of necessity.

Why? Because this abomination of a footballer would struggle to pass the salt at a two person dinner party. An extremely bad footballer and January can't come quick enough to see if we can recoup some of our outlay and bring in someone who can successfully pass the ball six yards.

Sorry Otter, I couldn't resist  :p

I actually worried sick he is gonna leave us in January. If a top 8 Premieship (which I think is his standard) comes knocking with a big contract, I'm sure that will test his loyalty. Then that is the propsect of fat Ashley making a quick buck. In a way the team doing so well might work against us, fatty might rationalize that we are so good that surely selling Enrique and getting an average LB on the cheap would not hurt us that much  :rant:

Allardyce paid £6million for him and wasn't keen on playing him. KK was never sold on him and wanted a replacement too. JFK plays him out of necessity.

Why? Because this abomination of a footballer would struggle to pass the salt at a two person dinner party. An extremely bad footballer and January can't come quick enough to see if we can recoup some of our outlay and bring in someone who can successfully pass the ball six yards.

Sorry Otter, I couldn't resist   :p

Ouch! :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

What's interesting is that no one outside of Newcastle seems to rate Enrique, in fact pundits and teams alike seem to look at him as a weak link and one of our worst players. It further enforces the feeling that the vast majority of people involved in professional football are thick as pigshit.

What's interesting is that no one outside of Newcastle seems to rate Enrique, in fact pundits and teams alike seem to look at him as a weak link and one of our worst players. It further enforces the feeling that the vast majority of people involved in professional football are thick as pigshit.

Aye, I'm quite sure they will say our key player this season is Nicky Butt.

Aye before the game last night Lawro and PooGash (Well, whoever it was, I just wanted to say poogash) were listing off our 'important players' for this season, Nicky Butt was listed. You could hear them change their opinion on Nicky Butt as the game went on though, they were slowly realising that he is infact fucking dreadful.

Aye before the game last night Lawro and PooGash (Well, whoever it was, I just wanted to say poogash) were listing off our 'important players' for this season, Nicky Butt was listed. You could hear them change their opinion on Nicky Butt as the game went on though, they were slowly realising that he is infact fucking dreadful.

Yeah, even Lawrenson by the end was saying his distribution was wank.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good indicator of how good he is when you compare what you get from Simpson down the other side. I like Simpson, he's a decent defender but the difference in class and quality is like night and day. The best thing is he seems so happy here these days.