Given, Beye, Coloccini, Bassong, Enrique...

Dave

Guest The German

www.nufc.co.uk

Toon Wait On Beye Injury

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United will have to wait to discover the extent of the leg injury which saw Habib Beye stretchered off during the 2-1 defeat at Wigan.

The Senegal star was left writhing in agony after a reckless Lee Cattermole challenge midway through the first-half for which the Latics midfielder was booked.

And, while Joe Kinnear confirmed that Beye will definitely miss Sunday's game against Liverpool, the Magpie boss said they were awaiting further news as to the seriousness of the injury.

"I think it's fair to say it was reckless challenge," said Kinnear.

www.nufc.co.uk

Toon Wait On Beye Injury

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United will have to wait to discover the extent of the leg injury which saw Habib Beye stretchered off during the 2-1 defeat at Wigan.

The Senegal star was left writhing in agony after a reckless Lee Cattermole challenge midway through the first-half for which the Latics midfielder was booked.

And, while Joe Kinnear confirmed that Beye will definitely miss Sunday's game against Liverpool, the Magpie boss said they were awaiting further news as to the seriousness of the injury.

Make a new thread for that. O0

www.nufc.co.uk

Toon Wait On Beye Injury

By Craig Hope

Joe is trying reeeeeeeeeeeally hard to stay calm, i reckon. :lol:

Guest The German

www.nufc.co.uk

Toon Wait On Beye Injury

By Craig Hope

Make a new thread for that. O0

I didn't knew a right name for. But ok!

Here's part 2

"Habib has gone to hospital but it's a case of wait and see, although he'll definitely miss the Liverpool game."

Meanwhile, Jose Enrique is also out of the Reds clash after injuring his hamstring during the warm up forcing Kinnear to shuffle his pack and bring in Mark Viduka.

However, United's injury problems were worsened further when the Aussie striker limped off with a groin problem late in the game and he too will be absent in two days time.

Guest Heneage

It's a good job that we never got those full-backs that Keegan wanted....  :tard:

You are like a divorced wife at times with Keegan.

"I remember that time Kevin wanted fullbacks, he was so lovely was Kevin..."

It's a good job that we never got those full-backs that Keegan wanted....  :tard:

You are like a divorced wife at times with Keegan.

"I remember that time Kevin wanted fullbacks, he was so lovely was Kevin..."

It's a fair point that he's made though.

Fucks sake. :lol:

It's true like, and would have been true whoever the manager was. The manager at that time said over and over again in the summer that we didn't have sufficient cover at full-back. It was proven earlier in the season when Enrique and Beye were injured and it'll be proven now as well.

I'd put Edgar at left back, not only because Zog is needed in midfield but also because Dirk Kuyt  isn't your standard right winger, his main threat is being in the box on the far post. Edgar will cope far better with him in the air than Zog would.