LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Guest firetotheworks

His only justification is that it might happen, he hasn't given any recent examples or said anything to indicate it's more than a hunch.

Even if he ends up being right, he'll still be wrong. :lol:

Read it back man. That's bollocks like. :lol: He's definitely stated throughout all of it that we're 2 good teams, and then talked about how it's in our nature to slip up after a good victory so he's went with a 1-2 to Southampton.

All of the stuff Lawrenson puts in his team of the week articles seems to be stuff he's read in the paper over the last week and rephrased slightly.  And when he's on MOTD there's no analysis, he literally just describes what he sees on the screen.  The least insightful man in football.

All of the stuff Lawrenson puts in his team of the week articles seems to be stuff he's read in the paper over the last week and rephrased slightly.  And when he's on MOTD there's no analysis, he literally just describes what he sees on the screen.  The least insightful man in football.

He hasn't done enough work to have his insight measured :lol:

"Stoke have won two and drawn two of their league games in December but their improved form is not a big surprise to me.

It was always going to take their manager Mark Hughes a bit of time to get things right after taking over from Tony Pulis and they are starting to look more like they are Hughes's team - they are hard to play against but they try to play football too.

They were short of goals at the start of the season but slowly that change of style seems to be kicking in.

Newcastle are also on a good run too and they have gone under everyone's radar a bit.

They are sixth at Christmas and people seem to be forgetting to say what a good job their manager Alan Pardew has done.

The Magpies are at home, where they have only lost once in the league this season, and I think they will keep their run going.

If Pardew is not careful, he might end up qualifying for the Europa League next season. I am not sure he would want to.

That sounds a bit daft to say but Newcastle have a very good first XI yet their squad is not the strongest and they only have to look at Swansea to see that competition can become a hindrance.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1"

"Stoke have won two and drawn two of their league games in December but their improved form is not a big surprise to me.

It was always going to take their manager Mark Hughes a bit of time to get things right after taking over from Tony Pulis and they are starting to look more like they are Hughes's team - they are hard to play against but they try to play football too.

They were short of goals at the start of the season but slowly that change of style seems to be kicking in.

Newcastle are also on a good run too and they have gone under everyone's radar a bit.

They are sixth at Christmas and people seem to be forgetting to say what a good job their manager Alan Pardew has done.

The Magpies are at home, where they have only lost once in the league this season, and I think they will keep their run going.

If Pardew is not careful, he might end up qualifying for the Europa League next season. I am not sure he would want to.

That sounds a bit daft to say but Newcastle have a very good first XI yet their squad is not the strongest and they only have to look at Swansea to see that competition can become a hindrance.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1"

That reads like a shit GCSE essay. How is this clown employed by the BBC to do this for a living?

Newcastle v Arsenal (13:30 GMT)

Newcastle's win over Stoke came out of a bizarre game but they are one of the form teams in the country at the moment - only Manchester City have taken more points than them in their last six matches.

This is another test for Arsenal, who are without the injured Aaron Ramsey, but I still think they are comfortable in these kind of games.

Against the absolute top teams - like in their defeat by City or their draw with Chelsea - they have probably not quite got enough.

But against the likes of Newcastle, I would always back them to win.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Newcastle v Arsenal (12.30pm, Sun, Sky Sports 1)

This will be a very good game between two bang in-form teams.

I always say if Newcastle can get their best eleven players out on the pitch they will give anybody a football match. They've got players who can get in top six teams and there are not many teams outside the top six who can say that.

Their win at Tottenham was probably their worst performance of the season and they could have been beaten by six or seven, but Tim Krul had one of those games and since then Alan Pardew has got all his players fit and flying along. They've been brilliant and won seven of their last nine.

So, this is a hard, hard game for Arsenal. If they come out of this with a win then that's massive for their title credentials. A draw with Chelsea and win at West Ham means they are back on track after losing to City, though, and I think they will just edge this one, too.

Merson keeps mentioning the Spurs game. Fairly sure it was the last time he saw us :lol: