LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111
Tottenham beat Everton on Sunday despite not playing very well, which is fine, but what worried me was the lack of cohesion in their team. I just thought they looked average in all departments.

Newcastle are in the middle of a difficult spell - they have 37 points so they are not going to get relegated and they are probably not going to finish any higher than seventh.

The Magpies are not in free-fall, but it does feel like they are in limbo.

Maybe the only good thing to come out of their last home game, that derby defeat by Sunderland, is that on Wednesday the crowd will be letting them know that they will not stand for that kind of display again.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Geraint's prediction: I am hoping Tottenham lose going up there. They probably won't even score either! 1-0

• 4 months later...

That bit after the joke is funnier than most movies. I'm fucking dead watching his face.

it's so goddamn fast, the regret of being a dick correcting the guy hits him like a runaway bus :lol: :lol:

Was he not just making a joke relating to whatever had been said before?

Think he was making a gag about Hamann being banned from driving for speeding.

Wasn't that bad IMO.

Was he not just making a joke relating to whatever had been said before?

Think he was making a gag about Hamann being banned from driving for speeding.

Wasn't that bad IMO.

Sounded like first guy said "auto-bai" Lawro corrects him and looks around with a "haha, what an ass, doesn't know how it's pronounced" face and then goes into shrewsbury town lion mode when he realizes no one else was laughing.

edit: or he got it too late and just blurts out "autoban" when he gets the joke, like a spaz :lol: