LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Manchester City vs Newcastle United

I know I say this every week, but I really do think this will be the end of Newcastle's unbeaten start to the season. They've been a good mixture of plucky and lucky, and Pardew deserves considerable credit for making them such a solid defensive unit - which has underpinned their position in the table so far.

Not even the most ardent Newcastle fan will expect the team to stay where they are or get anything from Saturday, and with their upcoming fixtures against the league heavyweights I think they'll slowly drop away from the Champions' League places to a better suited level.

The other unbeaten side in the league this season, conversely, along with others top sides like Man Utd and Liverpool will only get stronger as the season progresses. Players like David Silva and Edin Dzeko have come from nowhere and  are on fire. Man City will surely run Man Utd, Liverpool and Wolves down to the wire for the title.

On that basis, I can't see, and moreover won't accept, anything other than a comfortable home victory.

Prediction: 3-0

Thought that was for real until I read "wolves" :lol:

Nice one ;D

I know I say this every week, but I really do think this will be the end of Newcastle's unbeaten start to the season. They've been a good mixture of plucky and lucky, and Pardew deserves considerable credit for making them such a solid defensive unit - which has underpinned their position in the table so far.

Not even the most ardent Newcastle fan will expect the team to stay where they are or get anything from Saturday, and with their upcoming fixtures against the league heavyweights I think they'll slowly drop away from the Champions' League places to a better suited level.The other unbeaten side in the league this season, conversely, along with others top sides like Man Utd and Liverpool will only get stronger as the season progresses. Players like David Silva and Edin Dzeko have come from nowhere and  are on fire. Man City will surely run Man Utd, Liverpool and Wolves down to the wire for the title.

On that basis, I can't see, and moreover won't accept, anything other than a comfortable home victory.

Thought that was for real until I read "wolves" :lol:

Nice one ;D

Cheeky fucking prick.

Wish he'd fuck off to his better suited position in a fucking ditch. Why will Liverpool just get stronger? What have they done to prove that their performances didn't peak at Man U or their win at Arsenal. "Journalism" like this pisses me right off. Yes we all know that 7th is probably the best we can get but this is just condescending tripe. Fuck off Lawro!

Guest bimpy474

Just realised. f***! Prick! I hate myself, I'm rocking back and forth in my seat now. I hope you're happy. :) :)

Did comments like, "You had me until you mentioned Wolves." and "Thought that was for real until I read "wolves", which came before you posted yours.

You massive plonker.....................:D

• 2 weeks later...

Not even the most ardent Newcastle fan will expect the team to stay where they are or get anything from Saturday, and with their upcoming fixtures against the league heavyweights I think they'll slowly drop away from the Champions' League places to a better suited level.

The other unbeaten side in the league this season, conversely, along with others top sides like Man Utd and Liverpool will only get stronger as the season progresses. Players like David Silva and Edin Dzeko have come from nowhere and  are on fire. Man City will surely run Man Utd, Liverpool and Wolves down to the wire for the title.

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end.

Their form is testimony to manager Alan Pardew and his backroom staff and the way they have gone about this season, it has been built on an excellent young goalkeeper in Tim Krul and a steady back four, but Manchester City are just in a different league.

City have had half their squad all over the world playing football this week which may have an impact on them but this is a team now which has gelled under Roberto Mancini; they don't go overboard when they win 6-1 at Manchester United and don't panic when they do slip up.

The Carlos Tevez affair rumbles on but the best thing for City is that he's not even been in the country. It's bordering on the pathetic now from Tevez, I don't know who is advising him but even the players who get on with Tevez will be asking what on earth is going on.

The club have a financial investment in Tevez and will want to get as much money for him as they can in January but it hasn't threatened their form at all which is a remarkable effort all round.

Prediction: 2-0

No cigar. :(

:lol: