LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Manchester City vs Newcastle United

Some of us are pleasantly surprised that Newcastle remain unbeaten but this is where the run comes to an end.

Their form is testimony to manager Alan Pardew and his backroom staff and the way they have gone about this season, it has been built on an excellent young goalkeeper in Tim Krul and a steady back four, but Manchester City are just in a different league.

City have had half their squad all over the world playing football this week which may have an impact on them but this is a team now which has gelled under Roberto Mancini; they don't go overboard when they win 6-1 at Manchester United and don't panic when they do slip up.

The Carlos Tevez affair rumbles on but the best thing for City is that he's not even been in the country. It's bordering on the pathetic now from Tevez, I don't know who is advising him but even the players who get on with Tevez will be asking what on earth is going on.

The club have a financial investment in Tevez and will want to get as much money for him as they can in January but it hasn't threatened their form at all which is a remarkable effort all round.

Prediction: 2-0

No cigar. :(

He said that last week, and the week before, and two weeks before that, and the week before that.  Yeah you just keep saying it until you finally have to be right you worzel gummidge looking cunt.

Guest elbee909

I'd love us to draw or win this one.  Not that I think this will happen, but just would love to see him backtrack until he disappears up his own arse.

I can accept that we'll probably get beaten by Man City.

I can accept that this will cause endless hilarity and cries of 'the wheels have come off!!!!' among the unwashed.

I can accept the inevitable patronising pats on the head that will come our way from the media.

The one thing I cannot accept and that will piss me off is this git getting it right and inevitably being a total cock about it.

He's going too be in no position to congratulate himself on his prediction if we do lose.  He's said "Newcastle have done well but this is where it ends" for 4 of our last 5 games and been wrong every time.

He's going too be in no position to congratulate himself on his prediction if we do lose.  He's said "Newcastle have done well but this is where it ends" for 4 of our last 5 games and been wrong every time.

Like he'll give a shit. Watch him gloat on MOTD that he predicted this. And watch none of them, obviously, pipe up that he's said that for however many matches previously. Would love pricks like this to get held accountable for their bullshit. Unfortunately, threads like this only help to solidify his presence. He gets the websites hits etc, whether he's right or wrong.

Guest Haris Vuckic

When Lawro is broke from being such a shit pundit I wont even piss on him let alone let him suck my nob for street drugs.

Kernt