The Smoggies Vs Newcastle United (29/11/08) The Riverside 3pm PRE-Match Thread.

Guest Heneage

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can see us sitting here on Saturday night complaining how Zog runs into blind alleys and dosnt have Duffs work rate.

The fact that it is more exciting to see Zog play, dosnt necesarily mean its better for the team

I can see us sitting here on Saturday night complaining how Zog runs into blind alleys and dosnt have Duffs work rate.

The fact that it is more exciting to see Zog play, dosnt necesarily mean its better for the team

Oh my fucking God.

Given

Beye  Collo Bassong Enrique

Spiderman Butt Guthrie Duff/Zog (injury permitting)

Owen Amoebi

This game will be more nervy for Smoggies than us due to the Bolton result so i expect them to be low in confidence tbh and will be played at a high tempo so we should be able to catch them on the break ,they a pretty s*** atm and the crowd will turn at the first opportunity .Alves couldnt score in a brothel  and discontent with the foreign players in there ranks could play in to our hands if we can believe what the "glowing twinned with Chernobyl shack dwelling mongs" have us believe on the legends.

Given

Beye  Collo Bassong Enrique

Spiderman Butt Guthrie Duff/Zog (injury permitting)

Owen Amoebi

This game will be more nervy for Smoggies than us due to the Bolton result so i expect them to be low in confidence tbh and will be played at a high tempo so we should be able to catch them on the break ,they a pretty s*** atm and the crowd will turn at the first opportunity .Alves couldnt score in a brothel   and discontent with the foreign players in there ranks could play in to our hands if we can believe what the "glowing twinned with Chernobyl shack dwelling mongs" have us believe on the legends.

tenner on alves then

"He [shola] is understood to have suffered a kick to his ankle in a tackle with Obafemi Martins and his injury will be assessed on Friday."

That's one way to get your place back Oba

:lol:

Seriously though, this could mean Viduka might get a few minutes game time too which would be good!

Building on good results has not been our forte, which is why we're near the bottom. If Boro really come out of the blocks and get stuck into us i can see us going into half time losing. We haven't come out firing much from what i've seen, we seem more motivated after half time. Couple that with Boro thinking it's a derby and trying to put last week to bed i reckon it will be a moody first 45 mins.

Are Shola and Duff definitely out? If true, thank f*** for that!  :smitten:

So:                        Given

Beye  Bassong Collocini Enrique

Jonas  Butt        Guthrie  N'Zog

Owen    Martins

and Taylo and Duke on the bench. Looking forward to this

2:1 for us. Owen*2  O0

Guest timmy boy

I think Beye and Butt are on four yellow cards a piece. If they get one before February then they get a one game ban. If not then the tally goes back to zero.