Kinnear signs contract to the end of the season.

fuhg

Perhaps if our spineless owner hadn't shit himself and spat the dummy out (ironic, right?) after a couple of charvas and people with banners had a go, he'd been able to go out and get a decent manager to suit his amazing system instead of creating conditions where we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel like this.

fucking hell dave you've changed your tune since the summer eh?

Yeah, I have.

Just listening to the Stoke pre-match conference. Kinnear says this, re Martins' reaction after coming off v Boro. The man just talks utter, utter, total and utter, utter bullshit:

“The point I make to all my strikers is that: I’m paid to win matches. Any player that starts, and after 70 minutes he hasn’t scored, he comes off. I take a chance with my other two strikers. He had enough opportunities to score goals - didn’t - so I took him off and brought on Viduka, who almost won it for us.”

1. What a totally stupid philosophy on strikers.

2. What about the other striker that was on the pitch, erm, he hadn't scored either?

3. The 'opportunities' Martins had were entirely self-made, and they were under difficult circumstances.

4. A player is playing well and looks dangerous - that fact just negates everything Kinnear's said there.

5. Viduka 'almost' scored. Erm... isn't that just a total contradiction of your entire reasoning for subbing Martins?

I know i'm a Martins fanboy and all that, but that's not really the point i'm making. I'm not trying to stand up for Oba. I'm just saying what a load of tosh that quote is.

I think Y-G, that the reaction of the lads and lasses on here when he took Oba off, confirm that most people, if not everyone, would agree with you.

It does seem like he just didnt have the guts to take Michael.

Because I'm in denial over JK being a complete retard I'm going to assume this is his way of challenging Oba and hopefully producing more 1st half goals, as I'm sure he's aware we only appear to be a 2nd half team. 

Because I'm in denial over JK being a complete retard I'm going to assume this is his way of challenging Oba and hopefully producing more 1st half goals, as I'm sure he's aware we only appear to be a 2nd half team. 

he isnt that clever

wish he'd just fuck off. i mean, what a fucking useless twat. can't defend a lead for fuck.

why bring off martins, he looked so threatening? i'll tell you why, because he's fucking useless.

why not just play cacapa at cm and avoid fucking up the whole balance of the team and playing three players out of position instead of just one? because he's a fucking cunt, thats why.

kinnear may be willing to roll his sleeves up, as he constantly tells us, but so fucking what? johnny fucking decker could go in and roll his sleeves up, and he'd still be shit, but kinnear reckons he's doing a good job. and so do the media. well, they can all fuck off. kinnear is just such a total cock. hope he burns.

god, the stupid twat is entirely to blame for our current predicament. entirely.

Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry takes a jacket back "out of spite". That is why Kinnear is here - spite. Ashley will have roared with laughter when Faye scored today. He knows he won't get his money back and is quite happy to see us go down instead for revenge.

Guest LucaAltieri

He's already got one, they're just keeping it quiet for fear of a fan revolt.

So... anyone else reckon we're on for the FA cup this season?

He didn't half need that win. At least it looks like the players are still giving him 100%, if he can get that for the rest of the season we should be ok. Good decision to bring Shola on instead of Ameobi as well. He got panned for his decisions last week so let's give credit where it's due today.

He didn't half need that win. At least it looks like the players are still giving him 100%, if he can get that for the rest of the season we should be ok. Good decision to bring Shola on instead of Ameobi as well. He got panned for his decisions last week so let's give credit where it's due today.

:lol:

that would have been a good decision as well obviously, but I meant Viduka if you hadn't realised  :blush: