Kinnear Out

oldtype

NE5, let me summarize your argument for you.

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the s*** the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Here's a news flash for you: they're both to blame, they're both at fault. They both need to go.

Unfortunately we can't sack the owner of the club, but we can sack the manager.

Do you think Kinnear would have gotten better results and taken this club places if he was under Freddy Shepherd?

Joe Kinnear would undoubtedly be getting better results if he was backed by his board/manager. Does that makes sense to you or not ?

Do you think Joe Kinnear would get what you deem as "the results we deserve" if he was backed by an "ambitious" board?

All of this, of course, is meaningless. The question we should be asking is whether he's the right person for us here and now. Is he going to save us from relegation under the s*** board we currently have?

Do you think so?

ah well, if you are still denying the ability to buy better footballers is crucial to the chances a manager has of succeeding or getting better results, then you [if you did] and the others [who definietly did] that backed the "long term plan" and still subscribe to it etc and all this bollocks, should stop complaining and get on with looking ahead to our rosy future.

I'll repeat this one more time. After that I give up. Honestly, I can't believe I've already given you this much courtesy and attempted to engage with you in a proper argument despite the fact that you obviously have no intention of doing so.

We cant' change Ashley. Look, I'm agreeing with you here. I think he's useless and I'd be shot of him in a second if we could. But we can't. We can't sack the owner, he's here whether we like it or not.

Given the situation, it's up to us to find the best manager we can to work under these shit conditions.

Do you think Joe Kinnear is that man? Is what he's doing right now the best anyone could do with our squad?

oh dear. Under the old "embarrassed" days, you wouldn't have accepted that.

Is it because you aren't embarrassed anymore ?

I would say he's a step up from Souness, Roeder and Allardyce.

would you now.

You would step up a gear or two in my estimation if you could find it in you to admit, whatever their mistakes [ie Souness], that the Halls and Shepherd have been the best people that have run this club in the last 50 years.

My opinion as to why you won't do it - is because despite what you say, I think that you are one of the 25000 "supporters that support you evermore" who were attracted back to the club by the Halls and Shepherd so don't really understand that this is the case.

However, you can change my mind if you like. Nobody else but you can do it.

Simple fact is that you appear to me to be one of those people who have latched onto a personal agenda. I just bet that you sit in the working mens clubs talking to people who haven't watched the club in over 50 years, and are totally clueless as to the modern game, and trot out absurd bollocks like "that Gordon Lee he was a shite manager because he sold Supermac"

Cringeworthy stuff, just like the quotes by you that are in my sig

would you now.

You would step up a gear or two in my estimation if you could find it in you to admit, whatever their mistakes [ie Souness], that the Halls and Shepherd have been the best people that have run this club in the last 50 years.

My opinion as to why you won't do it - is because despite what you say, I think that you are one of the 25000 "supporters that support you evermore" who were attracted back to the club by the Halls and Shepherd so don't really understand that this is the case.

Simple fact is that you appear to me to be one of those people who have latched onto a personal agenda. I just bet that you sit in the working mens clubs talking to people who haven't watched the club in over 50 years, and are totally clueless as to the modern game, and trot out absurd bollocks like "that Gordon Lee he was a s**** manager because he sold Supermac"

pretty much everyone does admit that. will you admit that after that they were taking us backwards ?

"Blaming our recent results on Joe Kinnear would mean blaming the s*** the club is in on somebody who's name is not Mike Ashley. I cannot stand for that! Therefore I cannot allow you to criticize Kinnear when it's clearly all Ashley's fault."

Here's a news flash for you: they're both to blame, they're both at fault. They both need to go.

Do you think Kinnear would have gotten better results and taken this club places if he was under Freddy Shepherd?

Joe Kinnear would undoubtedly be getting better results if he was backed by his board/manager. Does that makes sense to you or not ?

Do you think Joe Kinnear would get what you deem as "the results we deserve" if he was backed by an "ambitious" board?

All of this, of course, is meaningless. The question we should be asking is whether he's the right person for us here and now. Is he going to save us from relegation under the s*** board we currently have?

Do you think so?

ah well, if you are still denying the ability to buy better footballers is crucial to the chances a manager has of succeeding or getting better results, then you [if you did] and the others [who definietly did] that backed the "long term plan" and still subscribe to it etc and all this bollocks, should stop complaining and get on with looking ahead to our rosy future.

I'll repeat this one more time. After that I give up. Honestly, I can't believe I've already given you this much courtesy and attempted to engage with you in a proper argument despite the fact that you obviously have no intention of doing so.

We cant' change Ashley. Look, I'm agreeing with you here. I think he's useless and I'd be shot of him in a second if we could. But we can't. We can't sack the owner, he's here whether we like it or not.

Given the situation, it's up to us to find the best manager we can to work under these shit conditions.

Do you think Joe Kinnear is that man? Is what he's doing right now the best anyone could do with our squad?

I'll repeat this one more time.

If you expect results from a manager, you have to allow him to manage and run the club.

Fact is, everything I read on here from people like you is exactly the same as what people said for decades before the Halls and Shepherd put into force higher expectations.

How can you say a manager has done a shit job when you haven't gave him the tools to bring in  better players ?

Basic, kids stuff this like. Unless you are one of those who think football began in 1992 and the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of glorious trophy winning or something

Do you think so?

Given the situation, it's up to us to find the best manager we can to work under these s*** conditions.

If you expect results from a manager, you have to allow him to manage and run the club.

Fact is, everything I read on here from people like you is exactly the same as what people said for decades before the Halls and Shepherd put into force higher expectations.

How can you say a manager has done a s*** job when you haven't gave him the tools to bring in  better players ?

Basic, kids stuff this like. Unless you are one of those who think football began in 1992 and the Halls and Shepherd brought an end to decades of glorious trophy winning or something

yet again your plan is to give "whoever" a blank cheque......how long can a club keep on doing it ?

would you now.

Simple fact is that you appear to me to be one of those people who have latched onto a personal agenda. I just bet that you sit in the working mens clubs talking to people who haven't watched the club in over 50 years, and are totally clueless as to the modern game, and trot out absurd bollocks like "that Gordon Lee he was a s**** manager because he sold Supermac"

pretty much everyone does admit that. will you admit that after that they were taking us backwards ?

the only person who has taken this club backwards is the person who implemented a backwards approach to running the club

Can I remind you for about the 20th time that its only 3 years ago that we qualified for europe, finishing in 7th position, a position equalled only twice in over 30 years before the Halls and Shepherd came in and raised expectations.

Do you think so?

Given the situation, it's up to us to find the best manager we can to work under these s*** conditions.

How can you say a manager has done a s*** job when you haven't gave him the tools to bring in  better players ?

yet again your plan is to give "whoever" a blank cheque......how long can a club keep on doing it ?

remind me again where I mentioned a blank cheque

In fact, just right now, any cheque would be welcome

would you now.

the only person who has taken this club backwards is the person who implemented a backwards approach to running the club

Can I remind you for about the 20th time that its only 3 years ago that we qualified for europe, finishing in 7th position, a position equalled only twice in over 30 years before the Halls and Shepherd came in and raised expectations.

can i remind you we spent most of that season worried about relegation....did you go that season ?  it was s***...worse than robsons mid table seasons.

if thats the case we finished higher last season than where your chum left us. so it be better if thats the only criteria.

Do you think so?

ok then not a blank cheque.....but you do advocate racking up debt,year on year even if you can't afford it.

Do you think so?

ok then not a blank cheque.....but you do advocate racking up debt,year on year even if you can't afford it.

Well, as about 16 other teams also have debts.....

Have you thought of asking pomey supporters if they want their board out for running the club so badly ?

Terrible that like. You never know, if they are REAL supporters, they will tell us that they wish they had never won the FA Cup instead of waiting for the horrible reality of incompetently failin''

JFK in The People " I've inherited this everyone forgets that, they're not my players. Why wasn't it addressed prior to me by the manager before ? I'm carrying the can for it, simple as that.

He then goes on to say he has had to be paint the picture for people to understand. Has the ED(f) not helped paint it? Or results?

Told Man City after the £3 million for Shay he would have Ireland & Johnson for £1 million.

M'Bia wants to come but Rennes are taking the piss.

I dont hold alot against Joe. He isnt doing half as bad as I thought he would do given the situation and shit he has been dropped in. Would like to see him replaced but would also like him to stick around coaching.

Its funny I think I wrote the same a few years ago about Roeder.

However JFK is the only one communicating with the fans, right, wrong, bullshit or not, I give him credit for that.

Simple fact is that you appear to me to be one of those people who have latched onto a personal agenda.

... like the quotes by you that are in my sig

--------------

NE5's sig, looking rather like a personal agenda

"He wants what we want and goes to the games for the same reason as we do, he wants us to win for the pleasure that brings.  He wants to build the club up and put everything in place to make sure we can maintain a high position once we reach it." - mick in a moment of inspirational cringeworthiness, august 10th 2008

"I think Keegan would be a daft option, he's been here and done the best he could." - mick, 6th March 2006

Boumsong wasn't a necessary signing, a replacement for Woodgate was necessary - mick, 21st April 2008

"Ashley will do something Shepherd has never ever done, he'll spend HIS own personal money on players as the club will be his." - mick 7th June 2007

I think we've done well in the last window - mick, 23 Oct 2008

Before you can remove the splinter from your brothers eye you must first remove the branch from your own.

(What is the squad situation here? Why wasn’t it addressed prior to me by the manager before? I’m carrying the can for it, simple as that.”)kinner.

ashley woundnt spend any money only the players wise wanted!!!! kinner is a wank!!

i think it is pathetic and disrespectfull of jfk to play the "they are not my players card" - no, but you fuckin well knew that when you took over you wanker

Guest justin99.

i think it is pathetic and disrespectfull of jfk to play the "they are not my players card" - no, but you fuckin well knew that when you took over you w*****

exactly;

it's his job to motivate the players and choose the right strategy and tactics for them to win games.

Whilst I agree with him to an extent, the "They're not my players" comment is unlikely to get the dressing room behind him.

Bit of a daft comment really, it's the transfer window now so why not do something quietly to start making them your players and shut the fuck up?

Do you think so?

Well, as about 16 other teams also have debts.....

Have you thought of asking pomey supporters if they want their board out for running the club so badly ?

Terrible that like. You never know, if they are REAL supporters, they will tell us that they wish they had never won the FA Cup instead of waiting for the horrible reality of incompetently failin''

pompey have had their splurge and they know they can't rack up much more debt without endangering the club. watch their spending over the next few windows. they racked up as much debt as they reasonably could and realise they daren't go much futher.......

.....and what about those other clubs ? west ham for example spending millions of others money eh ? same as boro eh ? everton ?

you can't keep racking up debt forever..it builds up to an unhealthy level,especially if you aren't even making a profit to start with.

wether you like it or not NUFC is a business and has to live by business rules.