The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

I hope Spurs don't get Blanc as we don't want all the French players going there instead!

Anyway I thought Blanc's preference is to stay with France but it is their FA that is holding back on a new contract until they see how the team does first.

Sounds like Levy has settled on AVB with a DoF coming in.

Putting lot of faith in Mourinho's recommendation, spoke to JM for the best part of 2 hours, almost as long as AVB.

At least JM sent Levy a message of condolence on his mother's death, all he got from Redknapp was a bleat saying we'll be relegation candidates if you don't give me a new contract and a payrise.

Putting lot of faith in Mourinho's recommendation, spoke to JM for the best part of 2 hours, almost as long as AVB.

At least JM sent Levy a message of condolence on his mother's death, all he got from Redknapp was a bleat saying we'll be relegation candidates if you don't give me a new contract and a payrise.

Maybe a DoF won't be coming in.  Could be Tim Sherwood getting a promotion.

Fucking hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you tap Levy`s phone or something, you know that is illegal right?

Damn fucking spurs ITK`s, legendary stuff.

just a control question, what did he eat yesterday?

Guest bimpy474

The Spurs fans that come on here talk shite. I don't think I have ever seen them get an ITK correct.

Not aimed at you STM.....;)

The Spurs fans that come on here Martin Jol talk's shite. I don't think I have ever seen them get an ITK correct.

FYP

Other Spurs fans here are decent posters. At the very least they don't bleat on as though we actually give a concerted shit about their team.

Whatever happened to Kingdawson btw?