The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Looks like Modric is set for Real, but supposedly AVB has been told he can reinvest the transfer fee, which will probably be £30m+.  If they can get that as a lump sum they could do some serious strengthening.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hugo Lloris already unhappy with André Villas-Boas – Didier Deschamps"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/04/hugo-lloris-villas-boas-deschamps

Man manager.

Nowt wrong with what AVB has said. Lloris is number one, but you can't say anyone is an automatic starter whatever the scenario. And the scenario is that to drop Freidel after last week would be expected, but harsh, and needs to be played carefully.

Deschamps is a fucking tool.

Question is, did AVB tell Lloris that he would be number one if he signed?

You don't sign a keeper for £12m without the intention of him being number one.

Nowt wrong with what AVB said, and I bet Lloris knows this too. Deschamps is just a fucking idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Levy and Joe Lewis were at WHL last night watching the kids losing to Barcelona in the NextGen series.

Lewis has been to WHL more in the last 6 months than in the preceding 10 years.  All the talk is that there will be series of announcements in the next couple of months regarding starting building the new stadium, seating 62k, naming rights, potentially new owner.

The first announcement being made on 23rd September.

Head scout Ian Broomfield has gone, don't know who will replace him.

The new training ground is up and running.  Not as good as Man City's but still better than many........

http://instagram.com/p/Pb8pJeRAbn/

I care about them finishing fourth but lost their CL place. I care about how they do on the pitch, who their manager is, who their senior players are, injuries, transfers etc etc. I could even go as far as caring about their rumoured new stadium. What I don't care about is how their U14 are doing, or their new training ground, or if they need to hire a new tea lady as their old one had twins and will need some time off.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell guys, it was one post, in a Spurs dedicated thread. You don't have to read them like.

Can I introduce you to the Internet? I don't believe you've met.

I like Martin Jol, but almost all his posts are positive about Spurs. Would like to see the odd bit of negativity in there about how Spurs are actually going backwards rather than forwards

Every MJ post is a show off post, glad we can keep it in one area and it's very easy to ignore him. :)