The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Can't say I miss KD really..

On the subject of other clubs' fans who have graced our forum and left, has Dr Spectrum ever made a reappearance? Last thing I heard he also never posted on the Man City forum he used to frequent again..?

Guest Howaythetoon

He could be in jail or dead or being probed on some spaceship for all we know. It is a mystery. He was a decent poster mind.

Guest elbee909

Sounds like Levy has settled on AVB with a DoF coming in.

He was quoted as saying by Portuguese newspaper O Jogo: "There is nothing, it is all lies."

Look forward to the next ITK explanation for this smokescreen etc. etc.

He was quoted as saying by Portuguese newspaper O Jogo: "There is nothing, it is all lies."

Don't encourage him FFS.

Wait till Monday

Seven million? Pounds not euros? Jesus, if that's true that's an unbelievable deal. I just hope that either Smith or Naughton can make the step up.

I was told £ but wouldn't be the first time it turned out to be €.  Sounds like Joe Lewis is finally opening his wallet.

Bale's signed a new contract.

My word. He must have bent them so far over that table.

If they miss out on CL next year, and they don't get the windfall they expect from Modric.. well, you wonder..

Guest BooBoo

Bale has been hyped to the extent he's priced himself out of a move.

He's a very good player but not a great one. Typical Spurs player in that respect.

Bale has been hyped to the extent he's priced himself out of a move.

He's a very good player but not a great one. Typical Spurs player in that respect.

Aye, he's very one dimensional and nowhere near as good as the hype suggests. Him wanting to play down the middle for example was a load of tosh, but he bought into his own hype.

He's a winger who is best at beating people using his unbelievable pace and acceleration. Much rather have Ben Arfa.

Seven million? Pounds not euros? Jesus, if that's true that's an unbelievable deal. I just hope that either Walker, Smith or Naughton can make the step up.

FYP

:troll:

:lol: It's funny 'cos it's true, sadly.

Bale probably will be great or could be with a few years under a disciplinarian who wouldn't indulge him wanting to drift whereever he likes, he's no good in the middle and yet wants to be there and Redknapp let him second half of season. With harder work and less selfish at times he could well very very good. If indulged suspect he'll be a could have been player.