The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

Ramsey wasn't awful last season well at least the 2nd half anyway.

His form and defensive ability was a big reason for their end of season form.

The only difference between then and now is he's adding goals to it, which obviously makes people sit up and take notice but he's been fantastic since February.

Also before Ramsey's injury he was fantastic its not like he never had the ability..... He had to recover physically and mentally from his injury as well as Wenger had to find a role that suited him.

Now all that has happened you see this Ramsey.

Guest bimpy474

Clearly. He's admitted he was totally wrong about Ramsey to be fair to him.

He wasn't wrong, Ramsey was awful last season.

Don't think anyone expected him to suddenly look like one of the best midfielders in the league.

Ben Arfa was awful when he came back from injury and couldn't find form, too. You don't write your own players off when they've proven to be very effective pre-injury.

:thup:

Not often i agree with Ronaldo but he's spot on here.

Ron gets this a lot, i tend to see a lot agreeing with him though :lol:

Can see Arsene winning the league this year, calling it a day at Arsenal, flip the finger to the media, then manage France or someone.

I'd love to see that TBH, think he's a great manager.

yeah agree, would love to see wenger lift the title this year, assuming things don't quite go right for pardew of course

Don't think anyone expected him to suddenly look like one of the best midfielders in the league.

Ben Arfa was awful when he came back from injury and couldn't find form, too. You don't write your own players off when they've proven to be very effective pre-injury.

He's got a bit of 'Dave' in him where he will post a word or two, possibly a short sentence at best to a discussion but then think that is good enough for his argument because he is right, they rarely get drawn in to explaining themselves and expressing their actual opinion :lol:

Can see Arsene winning the league this year, calling it a day at Arsenal, flip the finger to the media, then manage France or someone.

yeah agree, would love to see wenger lift the title this year, assuming things don't quite go right for pardew of course

:lol:

Aye obviously, or Wenger for second place.

Guest bimpy474

He's got a bit of 'Dave' in him where he will post a word or two, possibly a short sentence at best to a discussion but then think that is good enough for his argument because he is right, they rarely get drawn in to explaining themselves and expressing their actual opinion :lol:

Why say too much when a little is all there needs.

It's called economy of expression.

Why say too much when a little is all there needs.

No, it's called Ronan motherfucker Keating. That son bitch knew what he was on about.

No, it's called Ronan motherfucker Keating. That son bitch knew what he was on about.

That cunt is a judge on Australian x-factor, i was hoping i wouldnt see anymore of him tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...