West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guess who I played football with yesterday  :pow:

Lee Stewart?

Aye :lol:

The fatty.

He happens to have moved to North Wales now, good riddons I guess.

What was he like playing with/against? I here he's a good keeper?

I've played against him, load of shite really, total bottling cunt once one goes past him. Carrying a bit of weight as well, but that's what happens when you swallow too much cum, got loads of calories in it. Said he had his deep throat technique down to art form. I believe him, he's put a lot of effort in to it.

Your first two posts on the forum were in THIS thread, about THAT kid?

I've heard about this kid; the hysterics and hype of it all amused me.

Did you hear that rumour about what he did with his dog? Pretty rank, but very funny.

Or the time he faked his own death?

Or that cracking goal against Plymouth?

Guest Doombob

Lee Stewart?

The fatty.

But that's what happens when you swallow too much cum, got loads of calories in it. Said he had his deep throat technique down to art form. I believe him, he's put a lot of effort in to it.

Sorry, but you've completely lost me on that one lol

What I've always loved about Lee is he pretends to be some sort of internet guru and expert hacker (when he's not illegally pretending to be a solicitor I mean) but doesn't even realise how IP addresses work.

Doombob is definitely not Lee Stewart, chaps. It's sheer coincidence that he's posting from the same college that he's just told us Lee will be attending. Small world.

Guest toonlass

What I've always loved about Lee is he pretends to be some sort of internet guru and expert hacker (when he's not illegally pretending to be a solicitor I mean) but doesn't even realise how IP addresses work.

Doombob is definitely not Lee Stewart, chaps. It's sheer coincidence that he's posting from the same college that he's just told us Lee will be attending. Small world.

:lol:

Wonder if his "friends" in Wales have seen the photos of him dancing in just his pants yet. Maybe you can show "Doombob" them, or perhaps he has already seen them.

Lee Stewart?

The fatty.

He's a mess, tbf.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Utter gash today like sorry. 6ft 5 and he goes over like he's Owen, couple that with his horrendous heading ability and like a few of our young players it's a case of less time in the clubs more on the training pitch. 4 or 5 times today his headers went nowhere near the striker or any team mate for that matter.

I don't know whether it's the pressure of playing for the first team or what but he looks so nervous on the ball IMO, so clumsy and untidy. He didn't look like that for England the other night at all.

I don't know whether it's the pressure of playing for the first team or what but he looks so nervous on the ball IMO, so clumsy and untidy. He didn't look like that for England the other night at all.

He needs a stint on the bench time to reflect & recharge let Nile have a run.

Guest Heneage

He looks very mouthy too, there was once or twice I sympathised with him, because he was getting battered, but he's 6ft 5 he's not going to get penalties for holding he has to be stronger.

Don't know what game you lot were watching, is it different on the telly.

Carroll was by far our most threatening striker. remember the service from wide was non existent

Harewood is the one you want to crucify. Never held up play, no pace and couldn't win a ball in the air all game.

Give carroll some credit.