West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Andy Carroll,

I have just a question to you, who will be taking care of you when you get into trouble again? You betrayed friend Mr.Nolan won't be there. Gerrard and Carragher the two so called veterans at the club will barely like you.

I sincerely hope you get into trouble again you and that we'll see you incarcerated in no time.

You lying twat.

Best regards,

fuck U

Guest Loven11

I for one won't be surprised one bit if the injury clears up pretty damn quickly now.

Yep, I was just saying that to my cousin.

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

Did Ashley hold your hand as well when you signed the contract?

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been shit for a couple of years.

Basically this is all Roy Hodgson's fault. I told you he was useless.

If you count how much money they have got from Torres and Babel, then they have made profit and in effect spent fuck all.

Make me laugh that these Liverpool fans think their new owners are digging deep into their pockets when in fact the have walked away with more money.

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been s*** for a couple of years.

If you count how much money they have got from Torres and Babel, then they have made profit and in effect spent f*** all.

Make me laugh that these Liverpool fans think their new owners are digging deep into their pockets when in fact the have walked away with more money.

I wish we made a net spend of £0

Fuck this, what a load of absolute bollocks. This has completely ruined my week, especially with my Mackem supporting mates at work, they're going to be fucking unbearable.

The worst thing will be watching a no doubt toothless attacking performance at Fulham and knowing that this shit is all we've got until the end of the season.

Tits.

They are on the way down though. Especially with a twat like Dalglish in charge.

Have you not been paying attention to the transfer window? They have made a massive statement of intent.

They have spent a lot of money but that doesn't mean they've bought players who will gel together under the style of play they have used for the last few years.

Guest guinness_fiend

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I f***ing love money, me.  And tell Nolan that he's got a small cock and I faked every climax. I'm looking forward to hanging out the back of that Jennifer Ellison slag. YNWA."

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8892/image5vc.jpg

That cunt Vinny O'Connor @ Liverpool's training ground looks smug as fuck when he says Andy Carroll has just signed.  What a fucker.

Was just saying to the missus, one of their favourites just got stronger at the expense of one of the 'smaller' clubs. They're delighted.

Same shit just there, talking about Charlie Adam as though he's been so hard done by what with having to stay at lowly Blackpool.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dear Andy Carroll,

I have just a question to you, who will be taking care of you when you get into trouble again? You betrayed friend Mr.Nolan won't be there. Gerrard and Carragher the two so called veterans at the club will barely like you.

I sincerely hope you get into trouble again you and that we'll see you incarcerated in no time.

You lying twat.

Best regards,

fuck U

Read 'incinerated'.  :doh:

Andy Carroll contacted editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, "I'm gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn't want to leave that's why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door." Andy asked us to make this public to all fans.

Did Ashley hold your hand as well when you signed the contract?

I wish he would just shut up and stop lying to the supporters. The price was far too much for Ashley to want to turn down, and he'll happily take the fifty thousand a week payrise as compensation for leaving his home town.

This whole thing is too surreal for me to be emotional about. It's mad.

Of course Liverpool are a big club. Their spending this window is them trying to get back up there because they've been s*** for a couple of years.

If you count how much money they have got from Torres and Babel, then they have made profit and in effect spent f*** all.

I wish we made a net spend of £0

Our hands were tied, Carroll wanted to go, the board maybe are just as bad for accepting the transfer request instead of explaining that it was too late to get anyone in and he could go in the summer if he really wanted too. If this transfer happened a little earlier in the window then someone would have came in, even if it was some unknown from some spanish village.

Guest michaelfoster

We have been screwed ovet by ashley, imo. Should tell the doubters all you need to know about the man running our club. The bid for n'zogbia is the icing on the cake. We may well be in the PL but this club will eventually die under ashley. He is sucking the lifeblood out of it.

How is it Ashley's fault that Carroll has had his head turned by Liverpool and ££ then handed in a transfer request?