West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carroll scoring goals (particularly if he gets one against us) just makes the fans want to see that money being spent even more. Its going to be hell in the summer and next season when it hasnt been spent.

NO IT ISNT. how many times? it'll be the same old shit, we'll get spun the same old excuses and the majority will lap it up. the posters on here who pretend they're offering a 'balanced' view will continue to advocate waiting to see what happens in the next transfer window and those of us who see the club for what its become under ashely will continue to be ridiculed. nothing will change until ashley's gone.

Carroll scoring goals (particularly if he gets one against us) just makes the fans want to see that money being spent even more. Its going to be hell in the summer and next season when it hasnt been spent.

NO IT ISNT. how many times? it'll be the same old shit, we'll get spun the same old excuses and the majority will lap it up. the posters on here who pretend they're offering a 'balanced' view will continue to advocate waiting to see what happens in the next transfer window and those of us who see the club for what its become under ashely will continue to be ridiculed. nothing will change until ashley's gone.

Yep, it's a shite state of affairs.

To me he is a little bit like Given. I can't be arsed to dislike/hate them, and quite frankly, I don't think they're even worth the hatred. They've done something which they seemingly think will better their careers, and have jumped ship from a business ran by wankers. How many people wouldn't do that? The real issue is the club.

I find it irritating that he isn't scoring for us now, and he is for them bastards but all in all, as long as he doesn't be a twat to us/about us I don't care.

To me he is a little bit like Given. I can't be arsed to dislike/hate them, and quite frankly, I don't think they're even worth the hatred. They've done something which they seemingly think will better their careers, and have jumped ship from a business ran by wankers. How many people wouldn't do that? The real issue is the club.

I find it irritating that he isn't scoring for us now, and he is for them bastards but all in all, as long as he doesn't be a twat to us/about us I don't care.

he's nothing like given.

For some lads this is the 1st time they are going to see a local lad make it elsewhere after showing mega potential at SJP. I can relate to there pain, I think I only got over Gazza once I knew he was finished as top performer & he joined the Boro.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/05/article-0-0014C71500000190-14_468x527.jpg