West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would love to see him back tbh. Should never have left and I firmly believe playing for Newcastle would give him another 30% to his game.

On RAWKKK they're saying they should get Torres back if we sign Carroll :lol:

They're also saying 'Tiote and Cabaye and you have a deal'. :suicide:

Can't tell if that means they rate Carroll that highly or they think Tiote and Cabaye are terrible :lol:.

On RAWKKK they're saying they should get Torres back if we sign Carroll :lol:

They're also saying 'Tiote and Cabaye and you have a deal'. :suicide:

Can't tell if that means they rate Carroll that highly or they think Tiote and Cabaye are terrible :lol:.

They're just being annoying Liverpool fans.

I'd take him. Way better than Ameobi x 2, Løvenkrands and Best. £15M seems high, but not when you look at the circumstances.

Or we could sign Erding, Rhodes and Ridgewell.

Dunno about that.  Unsure about Erdinc and Ridgewell is no better than Williamson.

Looking at it from a completely objective point of view: Would you want to spend fifteen million big ones on an unfit, out of form player who seems to come hand in hand with off-field bother?

It makes no sense at all.

Exactly. More than likely he'd come back here, and just end up going out on the lash all of the time with his mates. As he's now set for life, and he's already proven he's not the most motivated professional, so why should we bother?

For me, if I'd have had that price-tag to live up to, I'd be busting a gut to prove that I was worth every penny.

I'd take him. Way better than Ameobi x 2, Løvenkrands and Best. £15M seems high, but not when you look at the circumstances.

Dunno about that.  Unsure about Erdinc and Ridgewell is no better than Williamson.

I'm unsure about Carroll tbh, some say he is probably homesick and to be honest I can see that but as

The Prophet and tooj have nailed it for me there.

that goes I also agree.

Carroll is as much a risk as anyone, when he was here he was brilliant and he had the 'local lad, our number 9, will be here forever, why would a young lad playing for his local club earning as much in a week as most do in a year ever want to leave'  factor but he hasn't been brilliant for a long time now, it wasn't even that long a period at the top level and the local hero stuff was proved bullshit when he left us at the first chance he got.

Would rather trust our scouting network and sign other players who are gambles but no more than Carroll.

Rather have Carroll. Ridgwell man.