West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The fact that he had to write "steve wraith" on the text is pretty concrete evidence that they're not on usual speaking terms :lol:

You'd assume that any way, wouldn't you. Imagine Wraith had dealings with him at player events such as talk-ins. Could be wrong, but wasn't it Wraith that exchanged texts with him following the transfer to Liverpool?

Guest Roger Kint

The fact that he had to write "steve wraith" on the text is pretty concrete evidence that they're not on usual speaking terms :lol:

You'd assume that any way, wouldn't you. Imagine Wraith had dealings with him at player events such as talk-ins. Could be wrong, but wasn't it Wraith that exchanged texts with him following the transfer to Liverpool?

Did he upload those texts though, was under the impression he just told the world about them

Guest icemanblue

Struggle to understand all this grief towards Wraith, like. He went on like a numpty when he was the medias rent-a-quote, but he's calmed it down a lot. Usually comes across very level headed when interviewed nowadays. He obviously has connections to the players and staff at NUFC from the work he does.

Suspect there's more than a touch of jealousy behind it all.

I've met the guy several times, since I first got to know him in '91.

He was a cunt then and still is one now.

He's met Carroll due to his involvement in arranging the talk-ins etc, he knows its unlikely that Carroll will have saved his number, that's why he added his name.

Still the same attention seeking cunt. Cunt.

Struggle to understand all this grief towards Wraith, like. He went on like a numpty when he was the medias rent-a-quote, but he's calmed it down a lot. Usually comes across very level headed when interviewed nowadays. He obviously has connections to the players and staff at NUFC from the work he does.

Suspect there's more than a touch of jealousy behind it all.

I don't know what's worse, people who get off on knowing "celebrities", or people who are jealous of said people who get off on knowing "celebrities".

Guest Heneage

Not stating an opinion one way or the other. But do people think Carrlol would tell someone he doesn't know very well, if there was even a 1% chance of him coming back?

http://i.imgur.com/WxiTG.jpg

I really tried my best, but I just couldn't achieve the same level of smug. Sorry lads.

I'm also in the toilets, which didn't really help me get into the role.

Ahahahahahahaha....fucking awesome!