West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/163793/No-short-cuts-for-you-Andy/

NO SHORT CUTS FOR YOU ANDY

20th November 2010

By Ian Murtagh

JONAS Gutierrez last night revealed a worrying split inside the Newcastle dressing room – over Andy Carroll’s hairstyle!

Skipper Kevin Nolan is always nagging his big mate to cut off his flowing locks, but the Argentine flyer says it’s a hair-brained idea.

Gutierrez thinks the England rookie looks the business with his hair in a ponytail.

And that’s not surprising considering he says Carroll is modelling himself on the winger.

“When I came here, Andy had really short hair.

“Then he saw me and wanted to look as good as me,” says Gutierrez.

“Now he has got great hair, nice and long.

“He looks South American.

“Kevin may tell him to get it cut but I say, ‘No, keep it long, Andy’.

“We all know the story of Samson in the Bible.

“Look what happened to him when he cut his hair. He lost all his strength.

“That’s why I will never cut mine and it must be the same for Andy.”

Carroll has experienced some hair-raising moments off the pitch in the past 12 months.

But on it, he’s been cutting opposition defences to shreds.

And when Newcastle head for the Reebok Stadium today, Carroll, Gutierrez and company are intent on serving up a few hairy moments for Bolton.

“Like us, Bolton have enjoyed a better season than everyone thought,” added the winger.

“But there is very little difference between the teams this season.

“We put five past Sunderland and then they beat Chelsea 3-0. It is crazy when results turn around like that.

“Bolton presents a great opportunity for us because they are above us and a win would take us back into the top six again.”

;D

Carroll has experienced some hair-raising moments off the pitch in the past 12 months.

But on it, he’s been cutting opposition defences to shreds.

And when Newcastle head for the Reebok Stadium today, Carroll, Gutierrez and company are intent on serving up a few hairy moments for Bolton.

:facepalm:

I like what Jonas had to say though.  "Then he saw me and wanted to look as good as me" ffs. :lol:

He won't be playing today, he has just got on a train at hitchin :lol:

Honestly this bloke is his exact double, if I wasn't shaking so much I would take a pic. If I was in Bolton I wouldn't have even questioned it.