West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PL teams Carroll has scored against:

West Ham

Stoke

Manchester City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Aston Villa

Blackburn Rovers

Wolves

Bolton

That's a canny looking list imo, bearing in mind that he's played against very few.

PL teams Carroll has scored against:

West Ham

Stoke

Manchester City

Arsenal

Chelsea

Aston Villa

Blackburn Rovers

Wolves

Bolton

That's a canny looking list imo, bearing in mind that he's played against very few.

The chance to goal ratio would be pretty good too I would imagine.

I think he may well be my favourite player since Beardsley hung his boots up. Sure there's been more talented players but it's always a bit more special to see a homegrown player with a genuine love for the club terrorising defences.

I still pinch myself at the fact our academy actually produced this lad. After the dog-turd we've had, particularly upfront, in the past.

Shows how naturally gifted the guy must be. Imagine if we had a top coaching regime for him.

I still pinch myself at the fact our academy actually produced this lad. After the dog-turd we've had, particularly upfront, in the past.

Shows how naturally gifted the guy must be. Imagine if we had a top coaching regime for him.

In fairness to the coaching staff I actually think he's come on in leaps and bounds in the last 12 months.

His all round play has developed phenomenally.