West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ThievingMagpie

If that's actually an agent he's a complete and utter idiot who's just destroyed his credibility and his business.

What are you banging on about?

I was angry at the time of his sale with Carroll but to be honest I've got nothing against the lad. If he had been a huge success there at our expense it might have been different, but quite honestly who cares, we got Ba, Cisse, Cabaye and Marveaux and still plenty of money in the bank for his sale. 

If that's actually an agent he's a complete and utter idiot who's just destroyed his credibility and his business.

What are you banging on about?

not that hard to figure out really is it

As was said at the time, no problem with his move, big pay rise to a club seemingly better placed than ourselves, who wouldn't ?. His lying that the club forced him out really pissed me off though.

I may be naive and cynical but I honesty don't think I would leave the club I love earning as much in a year as 'normal' people earn in 52 whilst I have the number 9 shirt and am absolutely adored by my fellow fans.

Those tweets are pathetic, no wonder Carroll left him to get a better agent, though it seems any fuker would ave been better than that gobshite.

So far the move has been the biggest mistake of Carrolls life, we've moved on nicely, he hasn't and tbh I hope it stays that way. could have been a legend here, warts n all, but traded it in for the cash and one of the most Cuntish football clubs in the world. No sympathy for him, not many feelings at all really. Some pity I suppose the rest is mainly made up of lols.

Guest Roger Kint

As was said at the time, no problem with his move, big pay rise to a club seemingly better placed than ourselves, who wouldn't ?. His lying that the club forced him out really pissed me off though.

This 100%. Would rather he got zero reaction off the fans on Sunday as that would hurt him more than any boo's

Got nowt against the kid. He was young, got blinded by riches, promises of glory and agent's spin. He knows he made a mistake and probably regrets it.

Had an awesome season and a half for us, and I for one would have him back anytime.

I'll guess he'd celebrate any goal like usual. Won't go over the top to prove a point or anything, but can't see him just holding back and doing one of those calm walks to the centre circle that some players do at former clubs.

Got nowt against the kid. He was young, got blinded by riches, promises of glory and agent's spin. He knows he made a mistake and probably regrets it.

Had an awesome season and a half for us, and I for one would have him back anytime.

Where would you play him if you would have him back anytime? With the formation we played on Sunday he wouldn't get a game for us.

Where would you play him if you would have him back anytime? With the formation we played on Sunday he wouldn't get a game for us.

Center back.

Dead serious.

I wouldn't quite put Carroll or Jose in the 'Owen and Duff' category for booing like. Would much rather hear cheers for our own team then booing theirs

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'm going to meditate upon how I feel about Andy Carroll's return. Hopefully this will clear a few things up.