West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Agent Carroll return to HQ, your mission is complete.

Piss off man.

come on think about it, loan deal back with agreed low price performs great we buy him back for less than half we paid for him, the utter trolling of liverpool can't be resisted

Or we bring back somebody that could quite easily upset squad harmony, who is also not as good as what we've got and I highly doubt he would be happy to be third choice either. As that is what he would be.

Can't believe the amount of people that are dripping like a fridge at the prospect of this twat coming back.

I just can't resist the hilarity of it all. And he would play with Europe and all. Besides Ashleys always had a nose for an opportunity

If he came back and started to play like he was before he left us then it'd be a great signing. Our style of play has changed since then though and I'm not really sure how he'd fit in now.

Seems some people forgotten how well he played for us when he earned that 35 million pound move.

We've moved on as a team since then and have also bought two better centre forwards than him.

Seems some people forgotten how well he played for us when he earned that 35 million pound move.

Aye, 'cause everyone's reasons for not wanting him back are purely from a footballing ability perspective. :thup:

Guest bimpy474

To complete the circle, sell a homesick Santon for £6m and resign Jose for £2m.........hahahaha i need a poo.

It won't happen anyway, we're just chancing our arm in case it saves us brass.

Never know. Need Carroll himself to make his position clear on this matter. If he really fancies coming back we might have put Liverpool in a very odd position.

Whilst AC is not that mobile and goes against our current style of play, he's very useful to have in the squad. Bring him on late and have Cabaye and Ben Arfa pinging crosses right on his bonce.

It won't happen anyway, we're just chancing our arm in case it saves us brass.

Never know. Need Carroll himself to make his position clear on this matter. If he really fancies coming back we might have put Liverpool in a very odd position.

I'd imagine the way Rogers has treated him so far (possibly without meeting him once) and the possibility of "coming home" means he'd really fancy coming back