West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

has scored more premiership goals than a certain micky owen in the last 20 months, depsite them being in different divisions in the month!

was fantastic today, proper strikers display and a totally deserved his hat-trick!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

has scored more premiership goals than a certain micky owen in the last 20 months, depsite them being in different divisions in the month!

was fantastic today, proper strikers display and a totally deserved his hat-trick!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's a cracking stat.

If someone had told me 12 months ago that Carroll was in line for an England call-up I'd have laughed them out of town. His development over the last year has been staggering and he was superb again today.

Kudos to the lad for putting the effort in and making the most of what he's got. Looks like he really wants it and giving him the #9 shirt has been the making of him. :)

Guest neesy111

That's a cracking stat.

thank you sir

If someone had told me 12 months ago that Carroll was in line for an England call-up I'd have laughed them out of town. His development over the last year has been staggering and he was superb again today.

Kudos to the lad for putting the effort in and making the most of what he's got. Looks like he really wants it and giving him the #9 shirt has been the making of him. :)

:thup:

I thought it was a ridiculous decision to give him the shirt, but it's proving to be quite a masterstroke from us - it could be the making of him.

If he gets an England call-up in the next 12 months, he'll have deserved it.

We've been crying out for a proper CF since Shearer retired.

Guest Heneage

How do people think he'd work for England along side Rooney? With Capello wanting to bring forward younger players in time for 2012.

How do people think he'd work for England along side Rooney? With Capello wanting to bring forward younger players in time for 2012.

Nowhere near international quality IMO but if he gets a call up fair play.

Guest neesy111

How do people think he'd work for England along side Rooney?

Rooney would work around him brilliantly.

tbf, of what i've seen of rooney last 5 months, carroll should get ahead of him on form

Dunne is no mug, lets be honest.

I'm sure he's good enough to trouble the best that Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales and Montenegro can muster in terms of center backs.

Guest firetotheworks

tbf, of what i've seen of rooney last 5 months, carroll should get ahead of him on form

Uh oh, you've gone and done it now.

:facepalm:

Gonna see that quoted across the lands tomorrow. 'Delusional Geordies hail Carroll as better than Rooney after 2 games in the Prem'

If they're giving Zamora time, then I don't see why he shouldn't get a couple of caps. He's far younger and has the potential to be much better.

Guest neesy111

how, rooney has been dreadful last 5 months from april, i guess you didn't watch the world cup and last monday's match then?

Guest firetotheworks

Gonna see that quoted across the lands tomorrow. 'Delusional Geordies hail Carroll as better than Rooney after 2 games in the Prem'

If the 's' in 'Geordies' was deleted, it would be the most accurate sentence ever put to paper.

Dunne is no mug, lets be honest.

I'm sure he's good enough to trouble the best that Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales and Montenegro can muster in terms of center backs.

I agree but countries like that, Swiss aside, are a waste of time, standard shit England beat in Quals. Carroll is a good player on form but no more, no less IMO at the moment.

If the 's' in 'Geordies' was deleted, it would be the most accurate sentence ever put to paper.

Neesy has a bit of mackem twang to be a geordie like.

Guest neesy111

so you base player's of reputation then instead of form, remember rooney hasn't scored a competitive goal since early april in all competitions!

rooney is a fantastic footballer, but he's been shit recently quite frankly

Guest neesy111

Neesy has a bit of mackem twang to be a geordie like.

talking shit always des

Guest firetotheworks

how, rooney has been dreadful last 5 months from april, i guess you didn't watch the world cup and last monday's match then?

Oh, fucking hell. You weren't even kidding.