West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baldini was there to see it all too.

If England do look for a tall strong centre forward, even just for squad purposes, what other options are out there - Crouch wont have many more years left at International level.

The lad has a chance.

He'll be lightyears ahead of Crouchy soon. Crouch might have height but he's a streak of piss.

Guest firetotheworks

I can just imagine him playing Fifa and being all 'What the fuck! They think I'm right footed.....jawed.'

Just hope he calms down and we can keep him.

There must be a few zeros added to his value after today. You can say what you like about his general play but those goals were quality.

There must be a few zeros added to his value after today. You can say what you like about his general play but those goals were quality.

Chelsea were linked with a £7m bid for him in the summer. I think £700m is a bit much.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Man, hope no one puts a bid in for him. Can't say I'm convinced we'd turn it down if it was £5m+  :undecided:

Guest Heneage

He's finally using his height an physical presence, he was much more effective than John Carew.

Long may it continue.

His general play has been top notch too. His touch, passing, movement have come on leaps and bounds in the last 9 months, he wins everything in the air and he even seems to have developed a decent turn of pace!

His general play has been top notch too. His touch, passing, movement have come on leaps and bounds in the last 9 months, he wins everything in the air and he even seems to have developed a decent turn of pace!

Noticed that against Rangers, then again against Man U and today. He looks a lot quicker off the mark than he did last season.

The lad was unplayable today - as good a performance from a centre forward that I've as I've seen in black and white since a Mr Alan Shearer. :thup: Reminds me very much of a young Duncan Ferguson (which I've noted before) He's great in the air, strong, good left foot, good touch and a bit of pace. Still plenty of work for the lad to do - he needs to keep working hard and not get into bother off the pitch.

Do all those things and I think we might have found the latest answer to the great no.9 question. :)

Guest johnson293

Just realised that I have Andy Carroll in my Fantasy League team.......

....but he was on the bench!  :doh:

Bloody Crouch and Tevez as starters.  :facepalm:

I can just imagine him playing Fifa and being all 'What the f***! They think I'm right footed.....jawed.'

Eh?

On Fifa '10 he is right footed.

Ahhh.  I predict it'll be corrected for Fifa 11  O0