The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Tony Adams has the expression of Cameron Fry - Ferris Buellers' mate - after he goes 'berserk'

:iamatwat:

For this I will allow Lanky to come into the football forum.

Thats very kind of you Toojforth! I'll have to seem as though I know what the fuck I'm blathering about first though!

No you won't.

You know how can Defoe demand loyalty payments when you celebrate like that.

Indeed very weird. He basically told all Pompey fans he hated ever being associated with them.

class finish

The run leading up to it was even better. Wish we were in for Armand Traore, we'd be set at LB for a few seasons to come if we had him.

Wasnt Traore shite even against as shit team like us?

What, like the whole Aston Villa first 11? ;)

Guest Heneage

Breaking News on Sky; "Tottenham would like to announce next years sponsership deal with Andrex and Charmin toliet paper, we at Tottenham Hotspur felt it was necessary as we are seriously in the shit".

Breaking News on Sky; "Tottenham would like to announce next years sponsership deal with Andrex and Charmin toliet paper, we at Tottenham Hotspur felt it was necessary as we are seriously in the s***".

Not as funny when were just as bad.

Bale is quite like our own Rocky Chopra. Seems mint in the championship, but absolutely shit with the big boys.

Dunno about that. I still think Bale will go on to bigger and better things. No denying that his reocrd at spurs is shocking, but I still rate him...

Bale is quite like our own Rocky Chopra. Seems mint in the championship, but absolutely shit with the big boys.

Dunno about that. I still think Bale will go on to bigger and better things. No denying that his reocrd at spurs is shocking, but I still rate him...

Any player that gets out played by Nugent time after time just doesnt't cut it for me. Enrique would have had Nugent in his pockets.