The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I can't bear to watch Barca. I keep getting reminded that we're actually playing the same sport that they are.

:lol: I feel the same way. It's torture.

Just to throw this in the mix, and to share the pain of this thought....imagine us against them. Go on, imagine it.

I can't bear to watch Barca. I keep getting reminded that we're actually playing the same sport that they are.

Just to throw this in the mix, and to share the pain of this thought....imagine us against them. Go on, imagine it.

We'd win. They'd be flummoxed by our "not actively working towards a goal" offense.

Messi got nothing on Wor Shola.

Eto'o is top class, defiantly one of a rare breed of world class players knocking around at the moment. Don't know why Barca wanted to sell in the summer to be honest.

It's got something to do with that idea Partridge had for a TV show. 'Bad Attitudes.'

Eto'o is top class, defiantly one of a rare breed of world class players knocking around at the moment. Don't know why Barca wanted to sell in the summer to be honest.

It's got something to do with that idea Partridge had for a TV show. 'Bad Attitudes.'

I suppose. I know he fell out with the management but there again I think Rijkaard had lost most the dressing room anyway, Eto'o was just more public with his feelings.

Speaking of Partridge he should do the commentary on our game on MOTD tonight:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSQ3xgoh-w

Messi is so good.

Ronaldo deserved accolades for the number of goals he scored last season but Messi has so much more to his game.

How many did Ronaldo get last year ? Messi has 21 already this season...

"The goalie has football pudding all over his shirt!" :lol: :lol:

It's been a while mind since we had someone who has a foot like a traction engine.

I agree completely. Watching us play ridiculously heartlessly and without any form of potency against an average Blunts team, to be beaten by two goals scored by two seperate strikers who both unwillingly left us to join Sheffield United. Fuck off man. What a load of fucking shit. We have a team of fucking mercenaries. A wanker of a manager who wants to play tippy tappy sideways football. It's like fucking Gianluca Vialli all over again, except with other teams kids and we're in a relegation battle. Fuck football. Fuck it all.

Milner was great today. Not what you want to hear, but he was all over the pitch.

I'll just bite the bullet.

I'm not his biggest fan, but we needed him more than we needed the 12m.

His goal today looked suspiciously like he punched it in. See it on MOTD, weirdest goal ever.

Milner was great today. Not what you want to hear, but he was all over the pitch.

I'll just bite the bullet.

I'm not his biggest fan, but we needed him more than we needed the 12m.

His goal today looked suspiciously like he punched it in. See it on MOTD, weirdest goal ever.

Unfortunately, I generally can't bear to watch motd when we lose.

On a similar, depressing note, I end up watching less and less motds every year.