Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Remember in the summer when people were turning their noses up at the idea of Malouda coming when we were linked? :lol:

Some of the names we've been linked with in the past and people have turned their noses up at is mental.

To be fair, with Malouda, it screamed of Damien Duff MK II.

Remember in the summer when people were turning their noses up at the idea of Malouda coming when we were linked? :lol:

Some of the names we've been linked with in the past and people have turned their noses up at is mental.

To be fair, with Malouda, it screamed of Damien Duff MK II.

Which it no doubt would have been if he actually did come here.

aye, f***ing idiots to be honest and said so at the time

LOL, he's had a handful of decent games at Chelsea and most of those under Hiddink, could you see that happening under Kinnear?

As someone has already said, we were being linked with better players at the time and due to our current predicament its no surprise people have changed their minds.

Malouda is pretty ordinary.  That being said, he'd do well in our squad no doubt, he just looks shit playing for in a squad like Chelsea's.

How's that work? :lol:

He's probably better than a lot of what we have, but overall he's pretty ordinary and looks shit in Chelsea's side.  It's more an indictment of our squad than Malouda.

Poll added in spite of those quotes above.

I wouldn't give him a deal tbh.

I would have given him a deal without hesitation before last Saturday, but now I'm starting to wonder why Schalke were so fed up they released him without a fight.

I would have given him a deal without hesitation before last Saturday, but now I'm starting to wonder why Schalke were so fed up they released him without a fight.

Eh?

Eh?

Wasn't he released by the German club from his contract because they were fed up with him?

Guest Heneage

Eh?

Wasn't he released by the German club from his contract because they were fed up with him?

I thought it was lack of playing time myself.

Eh?

Yeah but you're saying in that quote that before he got himself a freak and very serious injury you'd have given him a deal without hesitation. Now you say not. Did he have a habit of being stretchered off with breathing apparatus for Schalke or something?

Partly depends on where we are with managers and, more to the point, finance in the Summer, but I wouldn't mind keeping him if we stay up so long as its on a cheap/short deal. Not actually clear on what his wages are, now I think of it. I don't imagine they're that high - a sustainable (relative) luxury should we be relegated.

Eh?

Yeah but you're saying in that quote that before he got himself a freak and very serious injury you'd have given him a deal without hesitation. Now you say not. Did he have a habit of being stretchered off with breathing apparatus for Schalke or something?

What is his injury, I'm not really clear on it?

Guest toonlass

Eh?

What is his injury, I'm not really clear on it?

He has a chest infection, he thought he could play, he couldn't. At least he is trying to give a fuck not like Viduka, Smith et al.