Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Him and Martins are both strikers with pace but the contrast between the two is startling.

Unlike Martins he knows exactly how to use his pace and run into space and also seems to have a good finish. On the other hand he he hasn't got anything like Martins' sheer strength and unpredictability.

Both can be assets for different reasons. Sign him up imo.

Definitely worth a contract on a sensible contract.

Contract.

I like him. Decent enough, good 'pacy striker' backup in the prem. Got a good eye for goal.

Bit pissed :lol:

Guest Brewcastle

He's scored 3 goals now. People love Jonas and he's useless in comparison to Lovenkrands.

Are you :toke:  ????

The only Jonas (and we) miss is a more creative midfilder to play with him.... and Toon-Attacks will be deadly. Sign Skjelbred from Rosenborg this summer  O0

Definitely worth a contract on a sensible contract.

Contract.

I like him. Decent enough, good 'pacy striker' backup in the prem. Got a good eye for goal.

Bit pissed :lol:

We all are :lol:

Definitely worthy of a contract especially with Viduka and Owen leaving end of the season regardless of what happens at the end of the season.

I believe Shearer said to Viduka he would see how it goes. He could offer Viduka an extension. If he does I hope it's based on pay as you play!

Lovenkrands has a good, powerful and usually accurate shot on him. Definitely worth keeping as I'm sure he is relatively cheap wages wise compared to some of our other players.

He's scored 3 goals now. People love Jonas and he's useless in comparison to Lovenkrands.

Are you :toke:  ????

The only Jonas (and we) miss is a more creative midfilder to play along with him.... and Toon-Attacks will be deadly. Sign Skjelbred from Rosenborg this summer  O0

Not at all. Check the Jonas thread for others sharing this view.

He's impressed me. Not the best player in the world but does his job well and got him on a free as well! Loved the Lovenkrands chants when he came on  ;D

I like the Loven song.

Guest Brewcastle

Not at all. Check the Jonas thread for others sharing this view.

That's democracy. - Many people can be wrong, but still have the right to have their say  :lol: