Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

I'm starting to get very tired about this constant shit that I get dished up every week. I'm not even angry about this.. I just don't care.

This club made me fall in love with football, it shaped my childhood and I've seen the team.. my team play all over Europe. Now with all the shit over the last few seasons, this one especially I'm starting to resent it. I'm so sick of this fucking mess.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

We will have Rosenkrands for saturday though, the cheetah of denmark

chelsea 3-1 anelka

Brusenfrands

I'm not surprised we lost, can't imagine wor lot wanting to play any more games than they have to under the clueless fuckwits managing them & the club. Wankers!

Why are people like your good self so afraid of criticising the players?

The system that has given guiterrez, guthrie, beye etc. If it wasn't for the 'toys out of the pram' protests, we could have had a real manager in with a real aim in mind. Instead we have JFK on a temp contract.

Give all the money you can give but who would want to come to a club that is in pieces, going nowhere, fans who will jump on your back immediately, barely surviving and up the shitter? Look at kaka and man city. Newcastle united is not the attractive club it once was, and that is not all down to Ashley.

Beye was an Allardyce signing. "The system" has brought us Bassong, Guthrie and Jonas while failing to adding more bodies to a threadbare squad.

Thats still 3 key players in ouour starting 11. These three players have meant the likes of cacapa, geremi and butt (previous automatic picks) become stand ins. Unfortunately, injuries have meant these weak players have had to step in, meaning the bench is full of youngsters.

I would argue more but I can't see the point.

I'm not surprised we lost, can't imagine wor lot wanting to play any more games than they have to under the clueless fuckwits managing them & the club. Wankers!

Laughable!

By all accounts we played well but your hero Owen was firing blanks even though he NEVER misses sitters.

You're being ridiculous.

Why are people like your good self so afraid of criticising the players?

Doesn't suit his agenda. At least say it as it is.

Pure desperation really and it stinks.

Contrary to popular opinion this isn't the end of the world.

Disappointed we lost but staying up was always far more important than a good cup run. We've got loads of injuries and we dominated it tonight. Could easily have won it but we didn't. That's the way it goes sometimes. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

I couldn't give 2 shits if we went down.

If we dont get a buyer next season will again be a struggle 15th -20th.

Contrary to popular opinion this isn't the end of the world.

Disappointed we lost but staying up was always far more important than a good cup run. We've got loads of injuries and we dominated it tonight. Could easily have won it but we didn't. That's the way it goes sometimes. 

Aye but what a blow to confidence. Losing to one of the worst form teams isnt what we needed. :(

At least this lets us concentrate on the league, it's not like we were ever going to win the cup anyway.

agreed, saves having your hope dashed later in the year when we would've gone out to some other bunch of cloggers.

Whether we stay in the league is a completely different story though. Regardless of this result its hard to see where the points will come from, we might just be lucky enough that this is the one of the first seasons where half the league are equally as poor.

Guest Chris P

so who's fault is it?

kinnear's or owen's (who's missed a total of 8 chance's in the 2 legs), or fat mike's

Well what do you think

Guest sicko2ndbest

I couldn't give 2 shits if we went down

The sad thing is, I bet you do!

I sometimes think i would love Ashley to lose out big time due to his mismanagement

I couldn't give 2 shits if we went down

The sad thing is, I bet you do!

Of course he does. People always make these pointless OTT statements and then always, without fail, come back. They might be disillusioned but they do care.